There are 99 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Are you upset that we won?

Are you upset that we won?

worst poll ever
um...no?

If the answere is yes...you are on the wrong website.
HELL NO!!! As much as I want Smith and Singletary replaced, a win is always great.
Don't give a f**k if we won or lost the season is s**t , just was hoping that Alex would be benched !
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
HELL NO!!! As much as I want Smith and Singletary replaced, a win is always great.

This!
Originally posted by servegmo:
I bet I am going to receive a warning but this has to be the stupidest post I ever seen!!!

oh it is.
Originally posted by cNiner:
Don't give a f**k if we won or lost the season is s**t , just was hoping that Alex would be benched !

[ Edited by valrod33 on Oct 18, 2010 at 09:38:54 ]
I am upset at this thread!
Originally posted by AC49er:
Stupid question is stupid

There are no Stupid questions just stupid people.
to anyone that voted yes,

are you kidding me? you are actually rooting for us to lose now? if you dont like smith, thats fine, but now that its at a point where you actually want to see him fail and are upset when we win. i think its time for you to trade in your red and gold for black and silver, no real fan would ever root against their team. show a little pride in your supposed team
I'm curious about the 18% that voted yes. Has anyone spoken up?
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by servegmo:
I bet I am going to receive a warning but this has to be the stupidest post I ever seen!!!

oh it is.

yeah i'd say it's valid coz there's there's some real pieces of work out there that just doesn't get it.
Originally posted by SoCal9er:
I never want the 49ers to lose to the Raiders - except maybe in a meaningless pre-season game.

In BOLD only for me.
Originally posted by SJniner7:
I'm curious about the 18% that voted yes. Has anyone spoken up?

I have. I voted yes several times. I figured a lame question needed a lame answer.
The refs tried to screw him.

He ran for his life for 60 minutes straight

it wasn't enough to contain him.