http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=147647

Is that your final answer?
Originally posted by zozell:
Originally posted by valrod33:
NO

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=147647

Is that your final answer?

YES
Carries for Sop??? HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I read this article, "Sapoaga Becomes A 2 Way Sensation" and from being at the game live after a few beers, it was hard to tell that they did this... especially since my seats were on the other side of the action. I did hear later that they did this, and I liked it. A comment under the article is from someone proposing to give Soap carries in the 5. I mean he did blast the opposition springing Gore for his 3 yard gain to seal the deal. He's the quickest DL off the line. Would you like to see him get some goal line carries?

I know Dixon is a threat to score at the goal line, but it would be nice to see Soap blast through and obliterate some other D Lineman.

Originally posted by redrathman:
So I read this article, "Sapoaga Becomes A 2 Way Sensation" and from being at the game live after a few beers, it was hard to tell that they did this... especially since my seats were on the other side of the action. I did hear later that they did this, and I liked it. A comment under the article is from someone proposing to give Soap carries in the 5. I mean he did blast the opposition springing Gore for his 3 yard gain to seal the deal. He's the quickest DL off the line. Would you like to see him get some goal line carries?

I know Dixon is a threat to score at the goal line, but it would be nice to see Soap blast through and obliterate some other D Lineman.

lol thats awesome
How do you say "refrigerator" in Samoan?
In all fairness Norris made an outstanding block on Gores 64 yard run. It seems to be the inside runs that Norris is struggling on.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

Sopoaga

Keepafooda Coldalonga
After seeing that flying grap for an INT, I'd like to see Manny in as a TE!

Sing's idea to include that play. Too bad Raye never used it.
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:

Keepafooda Coldalonga

LOL!! good one there It's "Pusa-Aisa" by the way..direct translation being "box ice"..so if you run into samoans speaking real bad english, its because the direct translation is mostly backwards..
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by samoan49er:

LOL!! good one there It's "Pusa-Aisa" by the way..direct translation being "box ice"..so if you run into samoans speaking real bad english, its because the direct translation is mostly backwards..

You rock.

However, I don't think anything starting with "Pusa" should be his nickname. What's a Samoan warrior called?
Originally posted by Wodwo:

You rock.

However, I don't think anything starting with "Pusa" should be his nickname. What's a Samoan warrior called?

Most language put the adjective after the noun, English is the only retarded language that put the adjective before the noun.
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:

Keepafooda Coldalonga

That's pretty close to what they call him now anyway right? Ice Truck I believe?
Share 49ersWebzone