There are 112 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

I want to see more of Anthony Dixon

Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Pee Wee Dixon looked kind of chunky, though. I hope he's not getting too heavy.

he'd go chunky all ova yo face if he heard you say that

He keeps getting any bigger we're going to have to move him to FB.

ahh yes. full back. where the penetration is thoroughly created by pounding inside the hole creating a wide gap to bull rush and explode into. wet conditions are where things can get sloppy and big dix could fumble all over the place impregna- i mean turning over the ball

Lmao!
Lol, Dixon is a fool. He had me rollin with his Superman dive and dance. Plus everytime I see this guy on TV, he's like the 49ers hype man
I enjoyed the crap out of Dixon's run and dive in the end zone ...... what a bad time for another penalty. Give me some more Dixon sightings ...... please.
Anyone have a replay of that TD run called back? Was a thing of beauty!
Maybe call the niner headquarters see if they will give you his number.
Want to see more Dixon?! Watch the special teams!
Dixon is a beast and if we had a smart coach that wanted to pound the ball...then adding some touches to our 245 pound RB would help...the dude is soo amped all the time and you can see it ever time the camera gets on him...we should have RB by commity becasue our stable is full of talent!!
Originally posted by AKfanster:
I'm not sure why they don't sub Dixon in more often. Gore is in the game WAY TOO much and it's gonna catch up with him later in the season.

I agree. Its time to let the kid gain some experience. They shouldn't wait for Frank to get hurt or burnt out and then throw Dixon in there.........
Why the coaches can't see this, idk.
  • Otter
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
Can we get a formation going with Crabtree, Ginn, Davis, Gore, Dixon and Westbrook? I want playmakers!

1. Crabtree
2. Ginn
3. Davis
4. Gore
5. Dixon
6. Westbrook
7. Staley
8. Iupati
9. Baas
10. Rachal
11. A. Davis

I guess it's going to be another direct snap to Gore with no QB in there.
AD fan club starts right here!! I just read the "dixon hype is for real" on 49ers.com and this guy grew up a 49ers fan!!! Bring it on mannnnnn

“Every day we were crunk. It’s just in me.” - Anthony Dixon
Originally posted by schmons:
AD fan club starts right here!! I just read the "dixon hype is for real" on 49ers.com and this guy grew up a 49ers fan!!! Bring it on mannnnnn

“Every day we were crunk. It’s just in me.” - Anthony Dixon

we need him to stop crunkin and hit the hole!
I can totally see this guy being used in the new offense.

1. He can catch reasonably well
2. He's shifty
3. He can turn the corner.
4. He can power it up.
Originally posted by binary2nd:
You guys are being wayyyy too creative in this thread. It's all about the Norris Gore backfield.

Exactly. I dont want Dixon in because he likes to break it outside the tackles. We need North-south runners that know how to pile up at the line of scrimmage.
Google images