LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 238 users in the forums

I want to see more of Anthony Dixon

Shop Find 49ers gear online
no! more Byham and Norris ftw.
hells yes
Originally posted by Psinex:
It seems like everytime Dixon touches the ball, he scores a touchdown! Why the hell isn't he in the game more often? And then Westbrook catches the ball one time and picks up like 20 yards. WTF is wrong with our coaching staff?

There's nothing wrong with our coaching. Don't you see that is smash mouth football.
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
Can we get a formation going with Crabtree, Ginn, Davis, Gore, Dixon and Westbrook? I want playmakers!

Split back formation with davis at te and ginn and crabs on the outside. Id like to see that
I was at the game today and I have to say that this kid dixon is something else, anytime he was on the field he was getting pumped up even on special teams
and on the sideline. I feel bad about that TD getting called back, but I get the feeling he's earning the right to more carries.

Also that screen to Westbrook that picked up 18 yds was awesome and I've seen mcnabb run that same play a million times so hopefully we see more of that.
BIG DIX!!

[ Edited by bigmike55 on Oct 18, 2010 at 00:04:34 ]
We need to use Anthony's big dix more, to pound the ball through the hole causing penetration into the D-Line of the opponent making them tired.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Pee Wee Dixon looked kind of chunky, though. I hope he's not getting too heavy.
Originally posted by mayo49:

he'd go chunky all ova yo face if he heard you say that
Would love to see him more. Getting PT will also help with pass pro. Nothing to lose as we have starters struggling with that also. We are one injury away from him being the starter. Get him ready.

• ACUK
  • Veteran
Dixon has looked good when he has got on the field, I hope he gets more playing time as the season progresses.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

[ Edited by mayo49 on Oct 18, 2010 at 02:06:29 ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by defenderDX:

He keeps getting any bigger we're going to have to move him to FB.

ahh yes. full back. where the penetration is thoroughly created by pounding inside the hole creating a wide gap to bull rush and explode into. wet conditions are where things can get sloppy and big dix could fumble all over the place impregna- i mean turning over the ball

Doubt it Dixon is a RB. The main reason why he is not use a lot is because of his blocking skills on pass protection and asking him to be FB and be lead blocker is too much. He would be a good options though.
Share 49ersWebzone