LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 290 users in the forums

I want to see more of Anthony Dixon

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I love Frank Gore but I think we will be more effective also using Dixon atleast 20% of the time. Everytime this kid touches the ball he makes things happen, get him on the field more!
or how bout having them in backfield same time so they cant key on gore. cause now we know he touches the more on our team than any other player on other teams.
Maybe a 2 RB shotgun formation sometime? Gore & Dixon... or Westbrook
Can we get a formation going with Crabtree, Ginn, Davis, Gore, Dixon and Westbrook? I want playmakers!
I would rather see Dixon come in than Westbrook. Change of pace and preservation of Frank the Tank.
I think you will starting next year. He needs to improve on pass blocking.
Like I said, he should be getting at least a handful of carries per game. Give Gore the majority as usual, but switch it up and give Dixon some touches.
  • Brew
  • Veteran
Dixon reminds me of gore I. His rookie year. Fast and furious
I would like to see Dixon in a full series, i think this kid can make plays.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
I think you will starting next year. He needs to improve on pass blocking.

this^^On Vernon's td catch he had backside contain and missed his guy. He does show a lot of potential though.

Dixon looks good running the ball...he seems to have a knack for the end zone.
I'm not sure why they don't sub Dixon in more often. Gore is in the game WAY TOO much and it's gonna catch up with him later in the season.
I want to see more of Dixon, Westbrook, and Zeigler.
that TD run he had was electric, gore wouldn't have made it.. dixon has moves on moves.
Originally posted by skynet907:
I want to see more of Dixon, Westbrook, and Zeigler.

this, this, and more this.
Share 49ersWebzone