There are 166 users in the forums

Will we Make a run for the Superbowl?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Will we Make a run for the Superbowl?

0-5 is a bad start. But I still have some blind faith that we can turn this around. I think if we Win on sunday, we have a good chance to run the rest of the season. If Alex will open it up and Mike Johnson changes the play calling some more, I think things will finally click.

Come on, Let's believe in this. This forum needs some optimism.
well, before you get berated by the zone...im gonna have to put in my two cents..

its not THAT crazy, reason being...if we can right some wrongs, and win the games we will be favored in from here on out, we'll be 8-8 or 9-7...not sure how the broncos will be in london

that can very possibly be good enough to win the west, and there is sooo much parody in the NFC right now, 2 of the favorites (dallas and minn) will be 2-3 and 1-4 after this weekend, the saints are dropping bad games and have yet to show offense dominance, and another early year favorite, the packers, are getting nailed with injuries...if we get into the playoffs, we will be rolling with a TON of momentum, anything could happen

this is a franchise that has made history in the past, lets rise back into the league's elite by making history again!

i dunno if any of you remember, but the patriots were very bad, then mediocre (much like us) before an 0-2 start then an underdog super bowl win and now theyre one of, if not the team of the decade...

i know theres gonna be a ton of.."we have no quarterback, cant happen" well a team turnaround means an alex smith turnaround, so thats what this is contingent on, lets just that i guess im not ready to admit we need to go back to rebuilding mode (perhaps in denial)
Lulz
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Originally posted by superman49er:
well, before you get berated by the zone...im gonna have to put in my two cents..

its not THAT crazy, reason being...if we can right some wrongs, and win the games we will be favored in from here on out, we'll be 8-8 or 9-7...not sure how the broncos will be in london

that can very possibly be good enough to win the west, and there is sooo much parody in the NFC right now, 2 of the favorites (dallas and minn) will be 2-3 and 1-4 after this weekend, the saints are dropping bad games and have yet to show offense dominance, and another early year favorite, the packers, are getting nailed with injuries...if we get into the playoffs, we will be rolling with a TON of momentum, anything could happen

this is a franchise that has made history in the past, lets rise back into the league's elite by making history again!

i dunno if any of you remember, but the patriots were very bad, then mediocre (much like us) before an 0-2 start then an underdog super bowl win and now theyre one of, if not the team of the decade...

i know theres gonna be a ton of.."we have no quarterback, cant happen" well a team turnaround means an alex smith turnaround, so thats what this is contingent on, lets just that i guess im not ready to admit we need to go back to rebuilding mode (perhaps in denial)

Excellent post, at some point - hopefully this season - our offensive line will become dominant, and if they do, our whole offense will dominate and will defeat our opponents.
this post isn't due for another 10-20 years
ok I'm in.

Here's what needs to happen. A 3 game winning streak before the BYE. Then, taking that momentum against the Rams, Bucs and Cards.

We are now 6-5 going to Lambeau Field to visit an old NFC rival.

To be continued...
You are crazy

Originally posted by pyroglass:
0-5 is a bad start. But I still have some blind faith that we can turn this around. I think if we Win on sunday, we have a good chance to run the rest of the season. If Alex will open it up and Mike Johnson changes the play calling some more, I think things will finally click.

Come on, Let's believe in this. This forum needs some optimism.

Sure the 49ers can! But only if this was the 1994 team....
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

LOL
I am feeling a long long winning streak coming.

72 straight wins including the playoffs and 4 straight Super Bowl titles.
I think you are the first person to look at an 0-5 team and even think that CONGRATS!
Share 49ersWebzone