There are 115 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Change at QB WILL FIX EVERYTHING?

Change at QB WILL FIX EVERYTHING?

And please understand..

It doesnt matter who we pick up. This poll is strictly to agree or disagree that If the QB is changed, that every other facet of our team will improve, to where we should be.

And that means on offense, defense, and special teams, will improve in general, just because a change at QB was made

Im just curious that how many believe it when they say it, or how many are followers and just agree to have a buddy on their side.

Please be honest. And please pick yes or no, then comment if youd like.

And please dont put in any comments, i picked yes, cuz it wont change everything, but help a lot. Cuz thats not what im asking. Choose a side:)
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
No. it won't fix our tackling or create turnovers on D, wont fix our coaching, organization structure, Gore's fumbles, Anthony Davis' blocking, and it won't utilize Westbrook or release Norris, and it won't bring back MRob.
It could help with the run defense!

I alway say Joe Montana was the best run defender in NFL history, nobody (other than Singletary) runs when they are down by 14 points!
Better QB play will make the entire offense better. Indirectly, it helps the D by scoring more points, winning field position, and putting less pressure on them to get EVERY stop.
Change in coach would do more than QB... the stupid runs up the middle the refusal to demote chilo, the refusal to go spread and so on and so on.... change at coach would do way more for this team.
Originally posted by SY9er8:
Change in coach would do more than QB... the stupid runs up the middle the refusal to demote chilo, the refusal to go spread and so on and so on.... change at coach would do way more for this team.

Change in coach right now will do a lot more - than +
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Better QB play will make the entire offense better. Indirectly, it helps the D by scoring more points, winning field position, and putting less pressure on them to get EVERY stop.

this.

when your team averages 3 turnovers a game, you're not gonna win very many. Granted, all TO's haven't been interceptions, but the majority have. And yes, i know, they all weren't Smith's fault.
Originally posted by SY9er8:

YES, but that is not the question in THIS thread!
Simple. No.
"Fix Everything?" no. Fix a major flaw in our offense? Depends on who we get.
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
this is a loaded survey, worded in a way that nobody could vote "yes" in their right minds. Of course changing QBs won't solve world hunger. Will having a Flacco/Ryan/Roethlisberger/Rivers/Brees type QB make us NFC championship contenders? YES.
4 Ints because of Tree(seems to have worked itself out)
5 Fumbles because of Gore.
1 Fumble due to Walker.
1 Fumble from Clements.

That's 8 turnovers left 4 of which are DEFINITELY on Smith.

So Smith has 4 definite to his credit.

So changing QB is really going to fix a big part of the problem? Don't make me laugh.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
4 Ints because of Tree(seems to have worked itself out)
5 Fumbles because of Gore.
1 Fumble due to Walker.
1 Fumble from Clements.

That's 8 turnovers left 4 of which are DEFINITELY on Smith.

So Smith has 4 definite to his credit.

So changing QB is really going to fix a big part of the problem? Don't make me laugh.

~Ceadder

Beautiful, you should be a lawyer.