LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 319 users in the forums

Rumors swirl that Jed is the rat (Article)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The same whispers surrounding the Raye debacle are now circling Singletary's future status with the Niners. Kawakami points out a consistent thread might lead directly to Jed. Is he the "rat"?
your name
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
your name

Yes, it is unfortunate.
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:

LOL i thought that was Pete Carroll for a second.
Tk is a wannabe Skip bayless

[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Oct 14, 2010 at 09:12:02 ]
I'll actually give your question an honest response, unlike most around here.

Would Jed know what it going on in the coaches booth on gameday? How would he know the details of the OC to QB communication? Someone would have to tell him that, and to me, that person in the rat.
Even if he's right, I will no longer listen to Kawakami.

He was on KNBR the other night talking to Ralph and Tom and he slipped. He actually stopped and APPOLOGIZED for saying something positive about the Giants. Ralph called him on it and it made TK writing pretty damn clear. He feels he HAS to write something negative and it actually makes him UNCOMFORTABLE to say something positive.

I'd give someone credit for trying to be objective and not drink the cool-aid, but objectivity does not equal "write negative because sayign something positive gives me the heebee-jeebees".

The guy is a hack.
jb49ers80 is correct.

"Would Jed know what it going on in the coaches booth on gameday? How would he know the details of the OC to QB communication? Someone would have to tell him that, and to me, that person in the rat."

The rat is...

http://blog.pressdemocrat.com/49ers/2010/02/marathe-receives-promotion.html

"In addition to all his other roles with the organization, Marathe also assists coach Mike Singletary with rule interpretations and replay challenges from the coaches' booth on game days."

I'm not sure if Jed is the right, but I think he is contributing to the culture of "mind games" and "miscommunication" that some former players have talked about. He needs to hire a football person to run things and stay the f**k out of the way.
Originally posted by Billwalshjr:
"In addition to all his other roles with the organization, Marathe also assists coach Mike Singletary with rule interpretations and replay challenges from the coaches' booth on game days."

Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by Billwalshjr:

Nvm

[ Edited by Brazilian49er on Oct 14, 2010 at 09:57:46 ]
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
your name
Share 49ersWebzone