LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 255 users in the forums

Who are the leaders in this team?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Quote:
San Francisco 49ers WR Josh Morgan noted that QB Alex D. Smith's confidence appeared to grow each week last season, but he said it really sprouted when the offense got together for offseason workouts, reports Phil Barber, of The Santa Rosa Press Democrat. Morgan said, "He took total control over everything. Like with the offense, we'd go out there and half the time Alex would just run the whole thing, run the whole practice without the coaches even being there. That's what you like to see in your quarterback. You like to see him with that type of fire, take that type of leadership. I mean, he's spitting the plays out, he's explaining everything and it's just like, 'Wow. Thank you.' I'm getting excited about it." Morgan added, "I had a couple friends that played with him at Utah, and they said that's how he was at Utah. So it was like, 'Wow, that's what they was talking about.' It's just exciting to see. I'm just hoping he has that same success he had at Utah, and he's gonna really show why he was the No. 1 pick."

http://www.kffl.com/gnews.php?id=644747#ixzz1MfQQMkmJ

same old Alex....
preseason MVP, he looks faster, stronger, he's a leader in practice, bla, bla, bla..

come game time------------ CHOKE TIME, let the booooooos begin
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Quote:
San Francisco 49ers WR Josh Morgan noted that QB Alex D. Smith's confidence appeared to grow each week last season, but he said it really sprouted when the offense got together for offseason workouts, reports Phil Barber, of The Santa Rosa Press Democrat. Morgan said, "He took total control over everything. Like with the offense, we'd go out there and half the time Alex would just run the whole thing, run the whole practice without the coaches even being there. That's what you like to see in your quarterback. You like to see him with that type of fire, take that type of leadership. I mean, he's spitting the plays out, he's explaining everything and it's just like, 'Wow. Thank you.' I'm getting excited about it." Morgan added, "I had a couple friends that played with him at Utah, and they said that's how he was at Utah. So it was like, 'Wow, that's what they was talking about.' It's just exciting to see. I'm just hoping he has that same success he had at Utah, and he's gonna really show why he was the No. 1 pick."

http://www.kffl.com/gnews.php?id=644747#ixzz1MfQQMkmJ

same old Alex....
preseason MVP, he looks faster, stronger, he's a leader in practice, bla, bla, bla..

come game time------------ CHOKE TIME, let the booooooos begin

Look Fly, take that venom and do something useful with it instead of seizing any opportunity to spew out the same old s**t!

Give it a break. Damn!

And that goes for you too Sus!

Where's NolanNonsense and the rest of the gang when you need validation that haters are gonna hate.

He's staying. Deal with it and talk to someone, OK.

If you don't have something nice to say, then you're Fly.
I would go with Vernon Davis.
Unfortunately at this time offensively it is Alex Smith. The team is still very young. I'd like to say Mr. Willis is on Defense but that side of it all has been almost stagnant. time will tell. Id like to see Harbaugh utilize the tangibles Smith has as Norv was attempting. However if I know Jimbo he gave Alex the playbook because he knows he will memorize it in a couple days. Remember the kid is a genious in the class room.
Share 49ersWebzone