LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 237 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ CAROLINA PANTHERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 7)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
ths game is a must win, if we lose the seaon is over
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Is steve smith out?

I'm not sure they have officially determined it or not yet but I went over to the Carolina forum (they are in full meltdown mode) and from what I can gather it looks like Smith probably won't be playing this week.
all we have to do is shut down the run game and not make stupid mistakes
Any Niner faithful going to the panthers game sunday? I'll be there front row cheering on the niners on their way to 2-5 :),and would love to see some more niner fans out there!
we gonna get raped
  • iohk
  • Veteran
Where the hell has delanie walker been?
Originally posted by iohk:

hurt
Originally posted by iohk:

injured and hopefully working on not fumbling the damn ball.
Vegas is pretty sharp when it comes to creating the point spread.

I hope they are way off this week.

I guess they don't think we will win by much, if at all.
I wouldn't underestimate Carolina. This is a away game and we always struggle away from Candlestick.

Originally posted by MILFS:
I wouldn't underestimate Carolina. This is a away game and we always struggle away from Candlestick.

Also, the dreaded 10:00 A.M. start. Carolina's D is decent. Moore does a better job getting the ball upfield than does Clausen. Niners need to be ready. 2-5 leaves open a small ray of hope (with five division games left). A loss here extinguishes all hope.
If we stop the run the score will be 31-0 (Moore will throw 2 pick 6s)
Originally posted by BHulman:
Originally posted by MILFS:

Also, the dreaded 10:00 A.M. start. Carolina's D is decent. Moore does a better job getting the ball upfield than does Clausen. Niners need to be ready. 2-5 leaves open a small ray of hope (with five division games left). A loss here extinguishes all hope.

We better come out ready to play. If we lose this game our season is f**ked. I hope the team realizes this and not grant the winless team their first win.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Moore is worst than Alex, ohhh damm I cant believe I said that, but we'll win
Road game across the country. Early start. With this offensive line. With Alex Smith as the QB. With Singletary doing the game planning. This game is anything but a guarantee. It could go either way.
Share 49ersWebzone