There are 89 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ CAROLINA PANTHERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 7)

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:

Teh Zonez

Morgan shifting between the tackle and center (trying to fake a 'hot-route' motion so he can block a run up the middle), good Jesus WE SEE IT ALL THE TIME. EVERYBODY KNOWS IT'S A RUN UP THE MIDDLE!

It's the most retarded s**t I have to s**t through every weekend.

Yeah...and the Raiders seemed to get it as well. And what do you know...run up the middle for no gain.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

Teh Zonez

Morgan shifting between the tackle and center (trying to fake a 'hot-route' motion so he can block a run up the middle), good Jesus WE SEE IT ALL THE TIME. EVERYBODY KNOWS IT'S A RUN UP THE MIDDLE!

It's the most retarded s**t I have to s**t through every weekend.

Yeah...and the Raiders seemed to get it as well. And what do you know...run up the middle for no gain.

Then why the f**k do our bootlegs never fool anyone? I still don't understand this? Seriously, I'm asking someone who may have an answer.
Jimmy Clausen is on the bench. Moore is their starting QB again
Originally posted by CrAnKD4TCRabTree:

moore has 6 ints in 3 games
Originally posted by valrod33:

This should be one of those, "Even Roman should get a pick" games. Look out for Mays!!

knocks on wood 1000 times.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Moore is playing nothing like he did last year, but I think he'll give the Panthers the better chance to win. Clausen is too green still.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Moore is playing nothing like he did last year, but I think he'll give the Panthers the better chance to win. Clausen is too green still.

Probally need to watch out... We all know what a QB is capable of coming off the bench or being threatend to be benched. Need to blitz the f**k out of him.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

Probally need to watch out... We all know what a QB is capable of coming off the bench or being threatend to be benched. Need to blitz the f**k out of him.

Moore came off the bench last game to throw 2 INTS

[ Edited by valrod33 on Oct 18, 2010 at 13:47:20 ]
  • flow
  • Veteran

Trust me, we're better off against the Ostrich.

Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

Moore came off the bench last game to throw 2 INTS

Who knows man its any given week. I vow not to watch any Panther football ever. Its the most boring football you will watch.
we are playing AWAY, its a 10 A.M. game, we could very easily lose this game considering we can 1-5, we arent that good, and we suck on the road, not that we dont suck period
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
The Panthers are in complete disarray right now. They have the worst offense in football, their HC/GM are in the last year of their contracts (the 49ers should stay the hell away from Fox he's just as conservative as Sing), etc.

Even if the 49ers stump their way into a win, I wouldn't take much from it.
Originally posted by Joecool:

This should be one of those, "Even Roman should get a pick" games. Look out for Mays!!

knocks on wood 1000 times.

Is steve smith out?
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Is steve smith out?