There are 54 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ CAROLINA PANTHERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 7)

I see the panthers winning this game.


Panthers coming off bye week rested.


Niners playing early on east coast, they always play bad.


Panthers D is pretty good.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Once again..if Alex plays mistake free and our D steps up like they did against OAK...we will win.

Hopefully we dont make Matt Moore look like comeback player of the year.

This! I doubt Smith has another TO-free game. Hopefully, he can give us 4 solid quarters of play. They really need to beat CArolina and Denver for the fans to gain any sort of respect for him when they come home and play TB.
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Once again..if Alex plays mistake free and our D steps up like they did against OAK...we will win.

Hopefully we dont make Matt Moore look like comeback player of the year.

Jimmy Clausen is starting for them now I believe.

nope, Moore is the starter now. Fox announced it today
Originally posted by susweel:
I see the panthers winning this game.


Panthers coming off bye week rested.


Niners playing early on east coast, they always play bad.


Panthers D is pretty good.

they give up 22 points a game
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by susweel:
I see the panthers winning this game.


Panthers coming off bye week rested.


Niners playing early on east coast, they always play bad.


Panthers D is pretty good.

they give up 22 points a game

They have played some pretty good teams. Plus our offense sucks fat ones.
Our offense is Horrible on the road. This is a loss.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,980
We should be 1-7 going into the bye.
Is Steve Smith playing? I'm asking because small fast receivers have had success on us in the past.
DEAR MIKE JOHNSON,

We need less of this...





And a LOT more of this...






Can you guess which ones let to 1st downs and which one led to over throws and up the middle for no gain?

Sincerely,
Teh Zonez

[ Edited by LambdaChi49 on Oct 18, 2010 at 13:13:58 ]
Originally posted by Joecool:
Is Steve Smith playing? I'm asking because small fast receivers have had success on us in the past.

acually i was impressed with nates ability to stop desean jackson
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Is Steve Smith playing? I'm asking because small fast receivers have had success on us in the past.

acually i was impressed with nates ability to stop desean jackson

Didn't Clements do a decent job against Steve Smith last time?
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:




Teh Zonez

Morgan shifting between the tackle and center (trying to fake a 'hot-route' motion so he can block a run up the middle), good Jesus WE SEE IT ALL THE TIME. EVERYBODY KNOWS IT'S A RUN UP THE MIDDLE!

It's the most retarded s**t I have to s**t through every weekend.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Is Steve Smith playing? I'm asking because small fast receivers have had success on us in the past.

acually i was impressed with nates ability to stop desean jackson

Didn't Clements do a decent job against Steve Smith last time?

yeah he really had Smith locked down actually that game... I was at the game and there was some jawing back and forth to each other. I dunno if Steve is even playing? He has been banged up alot this year. Ill be there cheering for them though.
Did anyone notice how Westbrook and Dixon (although it was called back) both had big plays. We need to switch it up and get these guys involved. Frank is still awesome but good god, lets get some variation. I like what I saw in the 2nd half though.
Originally posted by Youngone:
Did anyone notice how Westbrook and Dixon (although it was called back) both had big plays. We need to switch it up and get these guys involved. Frank is still awesome but good god, lets get some variation. I like what I saw in the 2nd half though.

I truly believe Dixon is going to be very good.