LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 326 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ CAROLINA PANTHERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 7)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
One win over the crappy Raiders doesn't change the fact we are horrible on the road.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
I think we can win, but it'll be another close, ugly and frustrating game
  • ZRF80
Back to conservaball. Alex will go back into his shell....Panthers arent as pathetic as Oakland...they will put up some points, and their D will shut down Gore. Alex will have to beat them with his arm, which he wont.

I fully expect a week from now his supporters to fill NT with oline/defense/STs/coach's fault posts.

And the wheels on Alex's bus go round and round, round and round, round and round....

Originally posted by ZRF80:
Back to conservaball. Alex will go back into his shell....Panthers arent as pathetic as Oakland...they will put up some points, and their D will shut down Gore. Alex will have to beat them with his arm, which he wont.

I fully expect a week from now his supporters to fill NT with oline/defense/STs/coach's fault posts.

And the wheels on Alex's bus go round and round, round and round, round and round....

lol Panthers aren't as pathetic as the Raiders? excuse me? Did you not watch the Bears/ Panthers game last week? The Bears aren't exactly world beaters yet their QB completed 6 passes to his own players and 4 to Panthers players all game and they still won by 17 points.

Raiders score 20 points a game and the Panthers score 10

Carolina has the 32 ranked Offense and the Raiders have the 17th

Raiders have scored 120 points and the Panthers have scored 52
another game we SHOULD win.........................but, u know.
Originally posted by valrod33:

Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by valrod33:

Marsh is getting so big. Time flies.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
I hope we can continue to build momentum after our win against Oakland.
technically we should blow them out. But it will be a nail biter

Originally posted by danimal:

This! Our refusal to pile on points and go into conservative mode when we are leading will likely lead to our demise...
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SJniner7:
Originally posted by danimal:

This! Our refusal to pile on points and go into conservative mode when we are leading will likely lead to our demise...

Agreed, but THIS TEAM NEEDED A WIN to get some momentum. Now that we got one....this team won't press so hard & make mistakes like they have been in the past 5 games. As time goes on in MJ's offensive that SHOULD evolve maybe we can attack more.
Realistically speaking, we COULD win 9 of the 10 remaining games. The only surefire loss I see is Green Bay (we just can't win up there for some reason). Mind you that only applies IF, we can continue to not make boneheaded penalties (maybe asking a lot), and continue to dial up the pressure on offense (also a tall order).

I gotta say man....being a Niners fan is so hard when you know they have all the talent needed to be dominant but just can't put it together.

With even an average offense, we would have been 4-2 right now (sigh).

Anyway.....on to Carolina.

Go Niners.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Carolina's defense is ranked #12, I wouldn't overlook that. And the 9ers are only giving -3 to the 0-5 Panthers, could be a trap game.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Another away game
Share 49ersWebzone