There are 103 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Yorks Gotta Go!!!

The Buck Stops with the owners.

Year in, and year out -- they have done nothing but prove their ineptitude.

The MLB has The Fighting McCourts of The Dodgers.

The NBA has The Fool -- Donald Sterling of The Clippers.

The NFL has The Bonehead Yorks.

All California Teams, BTW. Hmmmmm...

Sing and Smith are just the Scapegoats. And who hired them??? ...Was it any different before them??? ...Then why will it be any different After them???

Do you Really want 30 more years of this Garbage???

[ Edited by 49er2DaCorps on Oct 11, 2010 at 10:19:46 ]
GM: TDON -- No one -- McCloughan -- No one

HC: DEER -- NoWin -- Sing

Next regime: GM -- No one
HC -- who knows, except that it will not be Gruden, Cowher or any other proven, first-tier NFL HC

Paraag gotta go with them!!
Jed is to young to know what's really going on. I feel his decisions are really hurting the team. He needs to step down or get a real coach that knows the game, because Sing/Alex is making him look bad. This game isn't easy to manage. He needs help, so hire BILL COWHER. Make him the highest paid coach in the NFL. That's a real business move if the YORKS know about business. I will be giving away my ticket that i have for the rest of the season. I also will be putting up all my 49ers gear until we make a better decision. Alex/Sing needs to go.
The Niners never really adapted to the post-salary cap era. Now that every team pays the same in salaries, you need a strong organization with smart football people. We don't have it. It trickles down. I think Jed wants to win, but he is still green. Eddie D. made some bad moves when he first got started too. Then we finally caught a break and found Walsh. Who knows where salvation will come from? Doubt many thought the hiring of Walsh in '79 was the beginning of a dynasty. But to my original point, the formula was a lot simpler then. DeBartolo wanted to win and simply spent more than other owners. Now you have to be smarter and better organized. Nothing the Yorks have done inspires confidence on this front. Singletary, the most recent example, was an impulse hire, and now we're seeing the result of hiring someone who is unqualified and, frankly, not a good football mind.
I know, how come Jed didnt score the game winning TD or stop Phi from scoring on us. Jed lost us the game!
Originally posted by barbershope:

Jed is to young to know what's really going on. I feel his decisions are really hurting the team. He needs to step down or get a real coach that knows the game, because Sing/Alex is making him look bad. This game isn't easy to manage. He needs help, so hire BILL COWHER. Make him the highest paid coach in the NFL. That's a real business move if the YORKS know about business. I will be giving away my ticket that i have for the rest of the season. I also will be putting up all my 49ers gear until we make a better decision. Alex/Sing needs to go.

Agreed, Barber -- but so do the Yorks. After all -- they brought them in, so "The Buck" stops with them. It's no coincidence that The Niners have been Horrible ever since the very day the Yorks took The Team over from Eddie. We were like this LONG Before "The Debacle of Alex & Sing".

The Yorks Gotta Go!!!
jed is delusional or hes doing drugs
Originally posted by barbershope:

That's your solution? Make Cowher the highest paid coach in the NFL? What will he bring? The Steelers were a running team under him and he had the best defense in the league. besides he has been out of football for 4 years now.
49er2DaCorps, this was your third thread on the same topic (merged with the Owner/Management Thread).

Consider this a friendly warning..