There are 65 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

remember the tenessee titans last year?

they started out awful and kerry collins was not playing well and they tryed out vince young and they ended up being 8-8 (as good as we were). I think that alex smith played very well sunday night against the eagles except that fumble returned for a touchdown. I'd say if alex does not do well next week then try someone else. Our coaching staff is so soft. Mike Johnson should be our head coach lol. We have 5+ offensive weapons (gore, westbrook, vernon, crabtree, ginn, morgan, ziegler, delanie, etc) and in those games against the falcons, seahawks, and chiefs, we cannot produce with alex smith in the game.
Originally posted by mv49erfan:
they started out awful and kerry collins was not playing well and they tryed out vince young and they ended up being 8-8 (as good as we were). I think that alex smith played very well sunday night against the eagles except that fumble returned for a touchdown. I'd say if alex does not do well next week then try someone else. Our coaching staff is so soft. Mike Johnson should be our head coach lol. We have 5+ offensive weapons (gore, westbrook, vernon, crabtree, ginn, morgan, ziegler, delanie, etc) and in those games against the falcons, seahawks, and chiefs, we cannot produce with alex smith in the game.

I remember them not making the playoffs.
Well when you play in the same division as the Titans you don't make the PO, but the NFC West isn't the same
Yea I would buy this if we had vince young on the bench.

Except we have David Carr

/thread
lol Remember the Titans...

if we cut Alex Smith and fire Sing NOW then anything is possible...
they didnt make the playoffs, whats you rpoint
Yes I do, and this team looks way better than Singletary's team lol