There are 207 users in the forums

What Singletary said to Smith!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by filthyrich49er:
I read lips. He said, "the score is 24 to 10. If I was the quarterback I wouldn't come out the game and I don't care who the head coach is." I don't know what Smith said but I guess he grew some balls and said something Sing wanted to hear. But I'm at the end of my rope. It's time to move on.

NO, he said, "the score is 24 to 10. If i get fired because you, i will shove each football for every interception you have thrown in your career up your ass."
Originally posted by GodsAlterEgo:
I read lips. He said, "the score is 24 to 10. If I was the quarterback I wouldn't come out the game and I don't care who the head coach is." I don't know what Smith said but I guess he grew some balls and said something Sing wanted to hear. But I'm at the end of my rope. It's time to move on.

NO, he said, "the score is 24 to 10. If i get fired because you, i will shove each football for every interception you have thrown in your career up your ass."
Best first post ever!

welcome to the zone!
Originally posted by SJniner7:
Originally posted by GodsAlterEgo:

Best first post ever!

welcome to the zone!
You called your own post the best ever? That is George Micheals and Boy George having a threeway with RuPaul gay.
Originally posted by SF4EVA:
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
The 1st INT was due to Ginn not being a Receiver. He shouldn't even be on the field when the Offense is. He's not a good Receiver and doesn't understand when to turn around. If that was Rice, Bruce, Battle, Taylor friggin Jacobs, that wouldn't have been and Interception cause they would have turned around once they got within 10 yards of the End Zone and made a play on the ball. Instead Ginn runs pell mell to the End Zone doesn't look back and the DB does.

Good play by the DB, bad form on Ginn and Smith looks bad on a play that every QB would look like a hero by one of the aforementioned Receivers.

We have Vernon and Crabtree for the outroutes and Ziggy can take the intermediate and Morgan and Gore can take Dumpoff and shallow routes. Ginn doesn't need to be on that field at that time. Solid returner. Sh!tty option at Receiver.

~Ceadder

Vern was wide open on that play
Share 49ersWebzone