There are 130 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Congrats Crabtree on your first 100 yard game!

Originally posted by BleedRandG:
This was a bad night for our team but at least Crabtree got his first 100-yard game tonight. I think that with a better QB play we will see more of those.

yeah congrats to crabs, also to taylor mays for his first forced fumble
I'm sick of people bashing this guy. Put him on a team with a competent coaching staff and real QB, and he lights up the NFL. If he can get 100 yds + on this team and with Alex as QB, that's proof enough that he's legit.
Yeah nice game for Crabtree. A much better game IMHO for Ted Ginn who placed us in great field position. Welcome back Ted.
  • obx49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I'm incapable of happiness right now. I'll congratulate him tomorrow.
Yeah nice game and congrats to Crabtree. Let's not 4 get Ginn who gave us great field position tonight. Thanks Ted for a wonderful effort.
GTFO OP 0-5 only stat that matters
Go Crabs!
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Where the crabs haters at? lol

NT wanted to bench or trade him. ha ha

yeah they wanted ziegler or morgan to take his place and bench him. NT at its finest.....
Originally posted by kelpie70:
Yeah nice game for Crabtree. A much better game IMHO for Ted Ginn who placed us in great field position. Welcome back Ted.
Originally posted by seeking6th:
congrats, but all for not...

preseason champs turned real-deal chumps!

alexis is weak.

we need to cut off the bell cow' ankles. she is no longer any good... chop off all of HER limbs.. the bell cow fumbles too much!

grandma in a hoveround can run circles around members in our secondary!

singletary has a gross fetish for alexis and it's making me sick to my stomach!!!

PS: SHAUN HILL WON WITH THE LIONS TODAY!!!!!!

againts the rams
lol at the people that wanted to trade him. Get him a QB and truly watch out.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I'm sick of people bashing this guy. Put him on a team with a competent coaching staff and real QB, and he lights up the NFL. If he can get 100 yds + on this team and with Alex as QB, that's proof enough that he's legit.

Yep. See Brandon Lloyd.
Originally posted by WestCoast:
Originally posted by seeking6th:
congrats, but all for not...

preseason champs turned real-deal chumps!

alexis is weak.

we need to cut off the bell cow' ankles. she is no longer any good... chop off all of HER limbs.. the bell cow fumbles too much!

grandma in a hoveround can run circles around members in our secondary!

singletary has a gross fetish for alexis and it's making me sick to my stomach!!!

PS: SHAUN HILL WON WITH THE LIONS TODAY!!!!!!

againts the rams

the rams will knock us out the box 67-2 (WE LOSE)... and you know what alexis/gore/singletary/other members that deserve bashing could do with the final score...
Crabs is a mega talent. Alex also did a great job of getting him the ball tonight.