LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 412 users in the forums

Congrats Crabtree on your first 100 yard game!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This was a bad night for our team but at least Crabtree got his first 100-yard game tonight. I think that with a better QB play we will see more of those.
yeah he played well tonight.
I want to also congratulate Alex Smith on a nice 300 yard game!
yeah crabs had a good game,hope to see alot more from him.
I would like to also throw a shout out to Mikeyyyy Singleteryyy on breaking a 30 year old record of being the first coach to lose 5 straight times to open the season!! Yes!!!
Where the crabs haters at? lol

NT wanted to bench or trade him. ha ha
One more shout out to the one and only red and gold Mr. Fumble himself FRank Gore!!! This night would not have been possible without his contribution!!!
I never ever ever ever ever doubted Crabtree but man he deserves a much better QB!
Originally posted by BasharCali49:
I never ever ever ever ever doubted Crabtree but man he deserves a much better QB!

he deserves andrew luck or jake locker
I'm incapable of happiness right now. I'll congratulate him tomorrow.

• Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Steve9932:
I would like to also throw a shout out to Mikeyyyy Singleteryyy on breaking a 30 year old record of being the first coach to lose 5 straight times to open the season!! Yes!!!

Crabs had a big first half...
Who cares. We lost the game
Originally posted by BleedRandG:
Originally posted by BasharCali49:

he deserves andrew luck or jake locker

Im pretty sure Smith can hand the ball off just as well as they can... Congrats to Crabs he was ballin tonight!
congrats, but all for not...

preseason champs turned real-deal chumps!

alexis is weak.

we need to cut off the bell cow' ankles. she is no longer any good... chop off all of HER limbs.. the bell cow fumbles too much!

grandma in a hoveround can run circles around members in our secondary!

singletary has a gross fetish for alexis and it's making me sick to my stomach!!!

PS: SHAUN HILL WON WITH THE LIONS TODAY!!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone