LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

Post Game Analysis (vs. Oakland Raiders)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Post all post-game analysis on this thread.

Smith pulled it off even tho the OL was as bad as it gets . Crabtree is playing much better good to see him stick it to the Raiders. I'm not sure which was worse today , the play calling or the OL .
  • flow
  • Veteran
it was a combination of both. The OLine was terrible!!!!! Then again so was the play calling. MJ called 2 screen passes back to back!
The OL was worse. I didnt think the playcalling was bad, the execution was bad. Congrats to us for finally getting off the schnide!!
Originally posted by flow:
And a special shout out goes to the Raiders for sucking. They helped us out a lot.
Originally posted by sacniner:
And a special shout out goes to the Raiders for sucking. They helped us out a lot.

Originally posted by xx49erfanxx:

Every penalty we do they counter it with theirs thanks a lot Raiders.

[ Edited by nothing03 on Oct 17, 2010 at 16:22:56 ]
What about Gore's 149 yards rushing

Originally posted by global_nomad:
What about Gore's 149 yards rushing

Him? Pfft trade that fumbler.
has a QB that is better than Jason Campbell?

as much as I'm sure some on here are happy with Alex's play...for the first 5 drives I believe we punted...and the Raiders couldn't do anything with that. I'm just happy they were dumb enough to stick with Campbell instead of Boller, who played well at the end of his career with the Ravens.

a couple of things that helped us win this game.

horrible safety play by the Raiders...on more than one occasion we had WRs running deep wide open.

and a huge run by Gore that set up that play action to Vernon.

besides that Perfect pass to a wide open Crabtree.....Alex had a few nice regular passes here and there...but nothing that was encouraging in the long run, imo.

his numbers look good because of no turnovers...and that shows how important it is for our team that we don't have turnovers on offense.

but still, I didn't see anything *NEW* from Alex or the offense that has me excited...it seemed like the old offense that run Gore no matter what then hope the defense f's up. I don't see this working with many teams on our schedule.

either way, first win....I'm happy for the players....I know this must've been tough for them.

[ Edited by Afrikan on Oct 17, 2010 at 16:28:21 ]
Originally posted by nothing03:
Originally posted by xx49erfanxx:

Every penalty we do they counter it with theirs thanks a lot Raiders.

lol yup we play like s**t and still win
Both had pretty good games, no turnovers!!! Ball security equals wins!! Plus Takeo played great today as well!!!

[ Edited by Paintrain on Oct 17, 2010 at 16:28:06 ]
We will lose. It's happened five times already.
Share 49ersWebzone