LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 278 users in the forums

Willis is tied for 17th in the NFL for tackles (wtf?)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by global_nomad:
He is the best player on the team.

And the first guy the opposing offensive coaches game plan against. Don't think they don't

this guy knows what he's talking about
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
Originally posted by Chief:
He has been honestly, playing like a scrub.

Not sure why, but he has looked slow and out of place the past two games. Maybe he is no good in early east coast games, maybe he got his money and is done, maybe he is dealing with injury, maybe he is fed up, maybe, what if, who knows?

I hope it changes soon and we get our LB back or we are f**ked.

maybe you are a moron that doesnt devserve to have an opinion
There is definitely something wrong with Patrick Willis this year. He has not been himself, and I think it has a lot to do with why the defense is struggling.
i thought every1 knew

he hasnt been playing good this year why do u think every team is running on us?
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
There is definitely something wrong with Patrick Willis this year. He has not been himself, and I think it has a lot to do with why the defense is struggling.

Agreed, it sucks. I want old Patrick Willis back.
Originally posted by Chief:

Agreed, it sucks. I want old Patrick Willis back.
Lost his passion because of the ineptness of the others around him that the coaching staff cannot see. Very disappointed in Gore's play this season. I think he is done.

I agree, he has had some really bad games this year, McCoy juked him badly a couple times, Bush has schooled him, and I don't think he ever laid a hand on Jamaal Charles (although I blame Manusky more for playing him 10 yards off the LOS seemingly)

at least he made a couple plays in coverage tonight vs Celek, but otherwise was a nonfactor in run defense again
Originally posted by kelpie70:
Lost his passion because of the ineptness of the others around him that the coaching staff cannot see. Very disappointed in Gore's play this season. I think he is done.

Share 49ersWebzone