There are 71 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

From 0-4 to 4-4

Originally posted by highwayone:
2-6 as they completely CHOKE on the road in Carolina, then puke up their Fish and Chips in London.

At the bye week, Nolantary is fired. Then, we all look at pictures of naked women until the offseason.

This is the typical niner nowadays.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA THIS THREAD IS AN EPIC FAIL ..
Originally posted by malcolmx:
Originally posted by highwayone:
2-6 as they completely CHOKE on the road in Carolina, then puke up their Fish and Chips in London.

At the bye week, Nolantary is fired. Then, we all look at pictures of naked women until the offseason.

This is the typical niner nowadays.

pretty much.
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
And don't forget, we are better than the Rams!

the rams QB is going off on a depleted team. id hold off on that for a little bit. they score more than 7 points a game on offese and so far we dont.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,702
Originally posted by malcolmx:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by malcolmx:
Bottom 10 qb...did you see Matt Ryan play on sunday? if Alex threw that pick like Ryan did at the end of the game...susweel would come on the field and gun him down. seriously.

Alex = 7 picks, 3 TD

Ryan = 3 picks, 6 TD

Ryan had 1 bad game. Alex's play has been in short spurts and that's it.

I dont care. Alex is better in the clutch period. Ryan has a better team and coaching staff, and its not even close. Fans like you would gun Alex down if he threw that pick like Ryan did at the end of the game.

I don't think I have reading comprehension problems, but something about this statement doesn't make any sense to me.
Originally posted by BobS:
Originally posted by malcolmx:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by malcolmx:
Bottom 10 qb...did you see Matt Ryan play on sunday? if Alex threw that pick like Ryan did at the end of the game...susweel would come on the field and gun him down. seriously.

Alex = 7 picks, 3 TD

Ryan = 3 picks, 6 TD

Ryan had 1 bad game. Alex's play has been in short spurts and that's it.

I dont care. Alex is better in the clutch period. Ryan has a better team and coaching staff, and its not even close. Fans like you would gun Alex down if he threw that pick like Ryan did at the end of the game.

I don't think I have reading comprehension problems, but something about this statement doesn't make any sense to me.

That's because it's hilariously retarded.
I don't see us beating the Raiders right now. I don't give a fuc kabout stats they have been close in all of their games except 1, we've been blown out of 2.
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,832
more like from 0-4 to 0-8.
we will win the next two game at home. Then you all will be drinking the Kool-Aid again. hehe. me too......thats just the way it is in NT.
I dont have faith in this coaching staff to win, if we do win its because we got either:

A) Lucky
or
B) Our talent wins out
  • Nyner
  • Member
  • Posts: 109
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
And don't forget, we are better than the Rams!

Until they prove otherwise they aren't better then anyone. Every other week they have a stinker. This is that week. We'll see how it goes. Hard to have much faith at this point.
Originally posted by Nyner:
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
And don't forget, we are better than the Rams!

Until they prove otherwise they aren't better then anyone. Every other week they have a stinker. This is that week. We'll see how it goes. Hard to have much faith at this point.

We are usually pretty good at home and in the national spotlight, still probably gonna find new and creative ways to lose though.
Originally posted by Thrash88:
I'm with you but hold on the whiners gotta cry for a bit first

Sure
I'll be the happiest person on this forum if your correct sir.