There are 292 users in the forums

From 0-4 to 4-4

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by malcolmx:
They will make the playoffs ...GUARANTEED!!!!!!!! Then alot of fans are going to be eating crow towards Smith.

how many 0-4 teams have made the playoffs? some people just can't accept this is a BAD team.
i hope we win Sunday night!!![/b]
Originally posted by Hopper:
They will make the playoffs ...GUARANTEED!!!!!!!! Then alot of fans are going to be eating crow towards Smith.

how many 0-4 teams have made the playoffs? some people just can't accept this is a BAD team.

The team is bad but Smith will lead us to the playoffs GUARANTEED!!!

on the bright side, we usually play pretty well after we have dug ourselves too big of a hole to get out of
  • Hopper
  • Veteran

You still didn't answer my question. How many 0-4 teams have made the playoffs?
You must support the qb...I alot of fans pray on Alex's downfall. There are alot of Judas type of fans in our fanbase

No, it's gone beyond that now. We want results. We, the majority, support him and root for him to do well. But when he screws up, he's held accountable by this board with some calling for his head, now.

I have been a staunch supporter of Alex's and gave him this season to show ME what he could do and he's failed, miserably, in the first four games.

I can't believe the many times Alex has demonstrated poor choices with the ball especially under duress. I have been one to tout his accuracy, but for whatever reason, his balls this year have failed to hit the mark CONSISTENTLY.

Really, that's what it comes down to it, consistency.

Yes, some of us fans can be cruel or mean with their comments. I am not going to call Alex names, but just one: Inconsistent.

Sus just has had enough and is willing to land a warning given the subject matter and Alex just rubs him the wrong way.

Huh Sus?
Bottom 10 qb...did you see Matt Ryan play on sunday? if Alex threw that pick like Ryan did at the end of the game...susweel would come on the field and gun him down. seriously.

Alex = 7 picks, 3 TD

Ryan = 3 picks, 6 TD

Ryan had 1 bad game. Alex's play has been in short spurts and that's it.
  • B650
  • Veteran
We'll finish 8-8 to get everyone thinking playoffs next year, then start the year off playing like s**t again. We're like the West Coast Bengals.

You still didn't answer my question. How many 0-4 teams have made the playoffs?

It does not matter. You must have faith... Dont feed into the Judas fans on the site.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Bottom 10 qb...did you see Matt Ryan play on sunday? if Alex threw that pick like Ryan did at the end of the game...susweel would come on the field and gun him down. seriously.

Alex = 7 picks, 3 TD

Ryan = 3 picks, 6 TD

I dont care. Alex is better in the clutch period. Ryan has a better team and coaching staff, and its not even close. Fans like you would gun Alex down if he threw that pick like Ryan did at the end of the game.

How many teams have had to compete with the Rams, Cards and Seahawks? The reality is we're 2 games back with 12 games left to play. Two seasons ago a team made the playoffs when they were 4 games back with 4 weeks left to play. History doesn't apply to this scenario.

Alex = 7 picks, 3 TD

Ryan = 3 picks, 6 TD

I dont care. Alex is better in the clutch period. Ryan has a better team and coaching staff, and its not even close. Fans like you would gun Alex down if he threw that pick like Ryan did at the end of the game.

You're right, but as a six year supporter of Smith, he needs to step his game up. He truly isn't getting it done this season. The coaches and players also need to come to his aid. All of the dropped balls and poor calls have not helped Smith in the least.
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:

Alex = 7 picks, 3 TD

Ryan = 3 picks, 6 TD

You're right, but as a six year supporter of Smith, he needs to step his game up. He truly isn't getting it done this season. The coaches and players also need to come to his aid. All of the dropped balls and poor calls have not helped Smith in the least.

Six years? The brother missed half of 07 all of 08 and half of 09. Every Judas 49er fan says 6 years. THAT IS NOT TRUE
it is possible we could be 4-4 at the halfway point---we could also be 0-8.

While we may think this is a soft schedule I am sure the other teams and their fans look at playing the Niners as an easy win for their team-- a softie game also.

But I can see the Niners beating the eagles--if we can control their speed on both offense and special teams and if our offense doesn't turn the ball over.

If we get that first win this coming sunday---it is possible the team can get to 4-4 and then see what happens.
KEEP THE FAITH!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone