LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 198 users in the forums

Latest from Lowell

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Cohn is a loud-mouth buffoon who wrote ONE good article (ripping Sing last week), which gave him back some "street-cred" from people like us Zoners who had long ago tuned him out. Now he will just repeat this shtick again and again looking to regain some support. I don't know about you, but it's already gotten old.
Originally posted by cools:
Not usually a Cohn fan,,,but this one is priceless

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article/20101004/sports/101009777

I gotta admit, this article is a masterpiece and is dead on. I was truly a Sing fan at the beginning and was excited about the possibilities. However, rah-rah only gets you so far and I've come to the realization he's in way over his head. If only his game plans were as smoke and mirrors as his ability to actually coach.
Even Cohn wants the 49ers to turn it around. He is right about Singletary though.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Lowell Cohen is s**t.

If there isn't anything overwhelmingly negative to say he generally lacks insight and knowledge.

Keep it coming from the Matts.

Agreed. I thought it was barbage.
Originally posted by cools:
Not usually a Cohn fan,,,but this one is priceless

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article/20101004/sports/101009777

I tried to read it last night, but WTF does he expect coach to do? Not talk? Say they suck? Quit? No matter what he did Woody Allen would have something stupid to write.
[ Edited by Gavintech on Oct 5, 2010 at 9:29 AM ]
This part was hilarious, but spot on because most of us say the O is a mess, but at least someone pointed out the D's issues as well. And if this is reversed I see at least 2 wins....

He is not troubled that, a few weeks ago, New Orleans drove down the field in 74 seconds at the very end to defeat his team. He is not troubled that Atlanta drove down the field to win at the very end, drove downfield in 82 seconds. He says “the defense did a very good job on the road.” Do his words stand the test of thought?

Even with supbar Offensive play. Had we stopped on both those drives, we may be looking at 1-3 or even 2-2, but like someone else said, coulda, shoulda, woulda.
  • DJD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jersey9er:
This part was hilarious, but spot on because most of us say the O is a mess, but at least someone pointed out the D's issues as well. And if this is reversed I see at least 2 wins....

He is not troubled that, a few weeks ago, New Orleans drove down the field in 74 seconds at the very end to defeat his team. He is not troubled that Atlanta drove down the field to win at the very end, drove downfield in 82 seconds. He says “the defense did a very good job on the road.” Do his words stand the test of thought?

Even with supbar Offensive play. Had we stopped on both those drives, we may be looking at 1-3 or even 2-2, but like someone else said, coulda, shoulda, woulda.

"Our defense performed well"
  • DJD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BmoreNinerFan:
Cohn is a loud-mouth buffoon who wrote ONE good article (ripping Sing last week), which gave him back some "street-cred" from people like us Zoners who had long ago tuned him out. Now he will just repeat this shtick again and again looking to regain some support. I don't know about you, but it's already gotten old.

He sure is and it only further illustrates the gravity of the mess this team is in. 'cause when Cohn is spot on with is drivel it means things have gotten pretty bad
[ Edited by DJD on Oct 5, 2010 at 10:51 AM ]
Bahaha, pure poetry. Sing is an idiot and those who follow his silver tongue have no clue about the sport.
Originally posted by NattoNiner:
Bahaha, pure poetry. Sing is an idiot and those who follow his silver tongue have no clue about the sport.

What happened to all the supporters of Sing? You all finally see the light and maybe you will finally know what it means to be a champion in red and gold. We are the f**king FORTY-NINERS, the FORTY NINERS!!!! We don't settle for less.

Share 49ersWebzone