There are 150 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What Michael Crabtree just said

Originally posted by DesiDez:
So Crabtree pointed out the obvious: Alex sucks period

I'm glad someone in this organization doesn't have their lips PERMANENTLY attached to Alex's a**.

But here comes the Crabtree is a cancer posts, when in reality, #11 has and will always be a cancer.

Not a cancer, just not very good.
Originally posted by CrAnKD4TCRabTree:
Originally posted by fly15:
Alex going to the bench soon....

No he wont..
He probably would if we had a decent #2 Qb, but david carr is garbage.. he wont do anything better than alex. neither would troy smith

Which was the entire plan for not have to deal with this discussion after releasing Hill. McCloughan was the one who released Hill and it is becoming more obvious that Smith was McCloughan's player as he probably wanted to force him to succeed. Judging by how Nolan treated Smith, I don't think Nolan was completely sold on him.
Gotta give Crabdouche some props for saying what everyone else is thinking.
  • obx49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
interesting that you posted this...lol. but I understand.

yeah, Crabs would be the first person I would think that would not "play the role"....

I'm surprised he lasted this long, to be honest with you.

I report the news good or bad, unbiased.

But Crabs running his mouth does bother me, the kid has earned nothing in the NFL and hasn't even played a full season's worth of games...coming from Gore, Davis, Heitman....hell even Morgan would be ok, but Crabs needs to shut his face.

I'm sorry, but if a fellow employee is hurting your job growth then you would say something too. I also understand that he should have done it internally, but maybe he has already and nothing was done about it.
Originally posted by rawdel:
Wow, Michael "Diva who doesn't play in the preseason" Crabtree tells less lies than Mike "man of God" Singletary...
ROFL
I thought he was gonna say something about leaving the team
Originally posted by walker807:
Well its basically true. I mean what does Alex do well??? anything?? He is horrible on short passes to the point where I think I can throw a short pass better than him. The play yesterday where there was a PI called on the falcons but was taken back because Smiths throw was so bad that it was called uncatchable is beyond belief. Through 4 games he has looked like a rookie this year and his stats back that.

It wasn't even a good call the pi. It was crabtree just doing that little move to get around the guy, like he did on the streak in the packers game on al harris. There was no pi.

Even the intentionally grounding call was bull s**t. Horrible call he threw it right in front of frank on a screen pass. how can you have grounding when there's a wr in the area hell he's 2 yards away. Along with the other 10 or so calls by the refs against are niners that were bs, like nate and his pi call week one. Really im sick of the ref's and there over kill flag throwing hippie's ass. just let the boys play...
Pisses me off real bad to hear people hate on Crabtree. He is the single BEST thing to happen to our football team over the last two seasons.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
I thought he was gonna say something about leaving the team

I hope we can get a good qb before that becomes a reality.
Michael Trabtree said it! must be true.
Originally posted by obx49:

yeah, Crabs would be the first person I would think that would not "play the role"....

But Crabs running his mouth does bother me, the kid has earned nothing in the NFL and hasn't even played a full season's worth of games...coming from Gore, Davis, Heitman....hell even Morgan would be ok, but Crabs needs to shut his face.

I'm sorry, but if a fellow employee is hurting your job growth then you would say something too. I also understand that he should have done it internally, but maybe he has already and nothing was done about it.

Considering he played very little last year, missed preseason, and hasn't been great so far....IMO he hasn't earned the ability to s**t talk anybody. Talking to the media and making a bigger issue of it only hurts the TEAM more.
Originally posted by obx49:

Bulls**t. Until Crabs is doing everything he can to be the best player he can be (i.e. playing preseason games, learning the playbook, giving his all on every play) then he shouldn't be b***hing about anyone else. VD or Gore could get away with this sort of thing. Crabs is just being a whiny b***h.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Pisses me off real bad to hear people hate on Crabtree. He is the single BEST thing to happen to our football team over the last two seasons.

minus the diva attitude and not having a QB capable of getting him the ball.
normally this is the kind of stuff that would get you in trouble, but on this team someone needs to speak up...good on him
0-4 seems like a good place for Singletary to start losing the team. A win yesterday could of saved our season. A win this week could still have the same effect. Make or break this week for this organization.