Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Blake_Fever:
Wow. Many a stupid response. Let's clarify.
1) 3 players this season quit on the team. Regardless of reason, that's beyond embarrassing.
2) Singletary doesn't have a clue and the overall coaching has been abysmal. Communication problems, horrendous use of time outs, bad playcalling highlight this atrocity. New offensive coordinator produced similar results.
3) Alex Smith is still the QB, even though TENS OF THOUSANDS of "lay people" can see he's garbage.
4) 0-4 to start the season. Niners were NFC West "favorites" mind you.
5) Stupid, undisciplined players. See Nate Clements. Ultimately, another coaching failure.
6) Jed York, the spineless b***h-prince of the Niners' castle. Way to talk a good game during the off season--"This is the last time our season ends in December." Well you can't call him a liar. The season ended on October 3rd.
7) The Bills, Panthers, or Lions would probably beat this professional team abortion.
So the question really is, WHY THE HELL AREN'T PEOPLE WEARING BAGS ALREADY?!?!?!
Hey, if you paid a ticket to the game, throw on the bag and show everyone (even the delusional STUPID fans) that this is unacceptable. I don't mind shaming the organization into change, as long as a change is made.
Feel free to express yourselves however you want (or not at all), but this unholy organization has been stealing our money for nearly 10 years WITH NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT BUT ANNUAL INCOMPETENCE. Not even mediocrity. FALSE HOPE AND DESPAIR.
This team sucks, this coaching staff sucks, this ownership sucks. It's time to let them know how much they suck.
Or, you all can keep blindly supporting a sinking ship, turning a blind eye to the fact that the Knicks are the Niners of the NBA--once proud franchises whose suckage is becoming too much to bear.
Right now us the FANS is all the niners got and vice versa. Fk all you guys who want to turn the cheek.
Im gonna be there cheering my arse off!
If I had tix I'd be there cheering my ass off too. That game against the Saints 9er fans did me proud with all the cheering. Right now it stands to reason the loudest it's going to get in the Stick this Sunday is if some Sado Masochist Whips out his Sack and a Ball Peen and gives himself a whack every time someone whines about Smith.
Pretyy damned sad.
How come none of you genius lay-people can't see that when Smith runs 2 minute, he's damn near money. But you can't say that because it would give some crebility to the game plan being Bush League and therefore another "Alexcuse" and you can't bring yourself to uttering an "Alexcuse", but you're so sure that he's crap so you'll wear a bag on your head to collectively whine to the owners who you've said all along doesn't give a crap about the fans.
My god the mentality that passes itself off as Genius by the whiney fans is just mind boggling.