LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 253 users in the forums

Reasons We Will WIN This Week

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Pass wut u smokin!
Originally posted by NinerGod:
Prime time. The Niners play their best on prime time television. Yes, we lost to the Saints, but we played them hard, and the Eagles are NOT the Saints.

This is one of several reasons we will win this week. Let's get positive early!

GO NINERS![/quote

Are you kidding? We USED to play great on prime time. That was when we had Montana, Young, Rice, even Garcia and TO. One of the things that is misleading is that we have sucked for so long that the NFL hasn't given us many prime time games. a few years back with Nolan as HC (the year Hostler was OC) we had a bunch of hype that year so we had 2 Monday Night games and some Sunday Nights as well.

Anyone remember how well that season went?

We all remember how that season went.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Andy Reid will own our coaching staff just like he always does and Alex will throw away the game as usual.
Originally posted by susweel:
Andy Reid will own our coaching staff just like he always does and Alex will throw away the game as usual.
Originally posted by Shaj:
Originally posted by billbird2111:
this thread.

The Niners will find a new and inventive way to lose this game -- just like they found new and inventive ways to lose the first four games.

Can't you people get it through your heads? This is a BAD team. BAD teams FIND new and inventive ways to lose games.

The sooner you come to this realization -- the easier it will be for you to handle what is sure to be a dreadful season.

1-15 or worse. I didn't think we'd be this bad. But we are.

Bill, this is a great team with a bad QB. Like the Ravens before Flacco, the Falcons before Ryan, the Patriots before Brady, the Rams before Warner, the Cardinals before Warner, the Steelers before Roethlisberger, the Eagles before McNabb, the Colts before Manning, and soon to be the Rams before Bradford. I'm not saying we're ready for the superbowl, but all those teams were floundering and looked like bad teams before a great QB came on board.

Bad QBs make the whole team (players and mgmt) look bad. They can even make you think that they aren't the problem!
We are 1 elite QB away from being an NFC championship contender!

Man, you really do hate hard cause if you didn't you would have seen that the great Flacco and Ryan both had 2 picks just like Smith yesterday. Yeah, they both had winning drives at the end of the game but so did Smith against New Orleans. In our case the D sucked on that last drive against New Orleans just like they did yesterday. This is a team sport and you can win games in many ways. If our D makes a stop on the last drive of the game in 2 of the 4 games this year we are, wait for it, 2 and 2 and tied of the division lead. I agree that Alex is no worldbeater but in spite of his lack of play we still had the lead in two of these early games only to lose them both because we couldn't stop the other team.
Originally posted by bigmike55:

And to think he comes from the Walsh coaching tree... Another student comes back to defeat the master story.
Originally posted by rawdel:
The Eagles plane crashes en route to SF like Marshall...

Thats going a bit far...
I hope we win anyway possible, because we have lost almost every crazy way possible.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:

Thats going a bit far...

Yah now thats just uncalled for.
I'll stay positive only because Who the hell is Kevin Kolb (KK). Please spare the stats but I did watch the SNL game...and he sucks! Glad he's not our qb. Not that ours is any better. I think our defense stops whatever run game they have forcing the pass....which KK cannot do.

And to think he comes from the Walsh coaching tree... Another student comes back to defeat the master story.

I was referring more to Alex throwing away the game, but that too.

Thats going a bit far...

That's fugged up. Shouldn't say sh*t like that.

I was referring more to Alex throwing away the game, but that too.

My bad. Did I forget to mention that Alex sucks?
i still say we finish the season 10-6
Originally posted by digital9er:

Thats going a bit far...

That's fugged up. Shouldn't say sh*t like that.

That's the only way I see us winning. Sorry.
Share 49ersWebzone