There are 128 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Singletary plays favorite with Rachal

He didn't play the best player in this case.
Originally posted by stormman:

Rachel is a piece of s**t, and I'm glad he was benched.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

One more to go...you're next Smith!!

Best football decision Sing made in a long time...
So true. Rachal obviously sucks. he seems soft to me. i have no idea how he made it this long. Probably just another example of singeltary's stubborn mentality. (See smith, Alex)
Originally posted by niners94:

One more to go...you're next Smith!!

I hope Sing has an epiphany like he did with Raye last week. We need a new QB already. Someone who can actually complete a long pass.
The thought here was that you have to play young O-linemen for them to develop. Rachal has had enough time now to show he isn't developing. Now it's time to move on completely. Snyder's done a fine job at RG. Let him play.
Great thread

-9fA
atogwe told me that sing reads these posts. this is where he gets most of his ideas about hiring/firing from, so alex will be benched unless he starts winning games for us.
im glad someone has his back, must be tough growing up with a girly name
Originally posted by seeking6th:
atogwe told me that sing reads these posts. this is where he gets most of his ideas about hiring/firing from, so alex will be benched unless he starts winning games for us.

Like Sing knows how to work the computer box machine lol! My grandfather has a better chance of figuring out how to enter/access phone numbers into/from the memory on his cell before Sing even figures out how to turn that da gum contraption on.
Originally posted by NatralBrnThrila:
Originally posted by seeking6th:

Like Sing knows how to work the computer box machine lol! My grandfather has a better chance of figuring out how to enter/access phone numbers into/from the memory on his cell before Sing even figures out how to turn that da gum contraption on.

Lol
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home