Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by rawdel:
Originally posted by seeking6th:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Originally posted by ktate14:
SOMEONE SHOOT ME!!!!! HOW IS IT THAT THE MOST UNLIKELY THINGS HAPPEN TO THIS TEAM???CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS ME?????

Raye has a voodoo doll of Singletary

is the doll wearing trousers or not?

Nah, Thong with a cross on it

Hahaha

is the doll smiling or does it look mad?

Neither. It's staring blankly through professor glasses with beady eyes.

like a rat?
Originally posted by kstolai:
SOMEONE SHOOT ME!!!!! HOW IS IT THAT THE MOST UNLIKELY THINGS HAPPEN TO THIS TEAM???CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS ME?????

Hahaha

Its watching game tape!

i want one of these dolls!
Guys, I'm not sure what to think. After the game I was so frustrated, if I had a gun, I'd kill the entire team ! Now that I am thinking logically, I still say we're not 100 % out of it. Only because the rest of our division is pathetic. Realistically, I saw a 1 - 3 start to the season, MAYBE 2 - 2. Face it, outside of SEA, we've had tough opponents, and 3 of 4 on the road, at early starts at that. So, I guess 0 - 4 isn't too far off. We have a really easy rest of the season apart from @ SD and @ GB. Vick is hurt for PHI, so our D should feast on Kolb and the Eagles. After that, we'll squash the Raiders, and be 2 - 4. I just pray that whoever our QB is just plays decently, and that the OC can do his job and get the playmakers involved. OC did an okay job today...considering how much time he had to prepare his 1st game plan. Don't get me wrong, I'm not impressed with this team, particularly the play of the QB, but I really do think it's gonna get better. No question we need to draft a new QB or go after someone in FA, maybe Vick. Alex isn't the future, but he probably is the most able of the QB's we have. Carr is a step down, and T.Smith isn't ready...no experience with the offense. If we start losing to OAK, or CAR, etc., then it's over ! Only then, do we audition a new QB. We may end up going 9 -7 and squeaking into the playoffs...but we will still need a new QB for 2011. Our defense will feast on weaker offenses, and will keep us in games, and get some turn overs, which will allow the offense to score some points. I'm not giving up hope for this season, but it's truly do-or-die time from now on !!

Hahaha

Its watching game tape!

Be careful, if you're bad it will moon you and tell you how much you suck
Originally posted by diehardfor20yrs:
Guys, I'm not sure what to think. After the game I was so frustrated, if I had a gun, I'd kill the entire team ! Now that I am thinking logically, I still say we're not 100 % out of it. Only because the rest of our division is pathetic. Realistically, I saw a 1 - 3 start to the season, MAYBE 2 - 2. Face it, outside of SEA, we've had tough opponents, and 3 of 4 on the road, at early starts at that. So, I guess 0 - 4 isn't too far off. We have a really easy rest of the season apart from @ SD and @ GB. Vick is hurt for PHI, so our D should feast on Kolb and the Eagles. After that, we'll squash the Raiders, and be 2 - 4. I just pray that whoever our QB is just plays decently, and that the OC can do his job and get the playmakers involved. OC did an okay job today...considering how much time he had to prepare his 1st game plan. Don't get me wrong, I'm not impressed with this team, particularly the play of the QB, but I really do think it's gonna get better. No question we need to draft a new QB or go after someone in FA, maybe Vick. Alex isn't the future, but he probably is the most able of the QB's we have. Carr is a step down, and T.Smith isn't ready...no experience with the offense. If we start losing to OAK, or CAR, etc., then it's over ! Only then, do we audition a new QB. We may end up going 9 -7 and squeaking into the playoffs...but we will still need a new QB for 2011. Our defense will feast on weaker offenses, and will keep us in games, and get some turn overs, which will allow the offense to score some points. I'm not giving up hope for this season, but it's truly do-or-die time from now on !!

Do-or-die? Trust me, we're so on the die path.

Hahaha

Its watching game tape!

will it make me jump in the showers!?
Originally posted by diehardfor20yrs:

Do-or-die? Trust me, we're so on the die path.

we have a decent shot and i'm still keeping faith.

HOWEVER

trust me on this, i'll make my own forum if i get banned from talking so much garbage about the owners, coach, players, fans, the city, the state, the world, the planet and most of all, myself!

i will wreak havoc on this team if we don't at least make a decent push for a wildcard in the end!

Hahaha

Its watching game tape!

will it make me jump in the showers!?

No. But it will convert you to Christianity. Even if you're already Christian.
At the Bye... half way thru season 9ers will be 2-6, at best!!!
Live by the Sword and you Die by the Sword, right Coach....
lets go after Denard Robinson or Pryor next year and see what
a difference an athletic QB will do for our offense. The PROBLEM
is systemic, It's like CANCER. Botton line is we can't finish, we're not explosive
and really dont scare anyone... its about cutting your loses and move on.

Prediction for the Year.... 6-10. WoW!!!!
Originally posted by artiga1:
At the Bye... half way thru season 9ers will be 2-6, at best!!!
Live by the Sword and you Die by the Sword, right Coach....
lets go after Denard Robinson or Pryor next year and see what
a difference an athletic QB will do for our offense. The PROBLEM
is systemic, It's like CANCER. Botton line is we can't finish, we're not explosive
and really dont scare anyone... its about cutting your loses and move on.

Prediction for the Year.... 6-10. WoW!!!!

wasn't alex supposed to be an athletic QB? and they picked him over rodgers for that reason?

give me a pocket QB, and another Olinman to replace Chilo. and 3 new CB's

where do we go from here? hibernate and wake up in April in time for the draft.

Hibernate till next sunday at the Stick

Yeah, wake up just in time for Vick to exploit P. Willy's coverage ability.

Damn you Rawdog, for your frivolity!

Damn you Rawdog, for your frivolity!

u guys kill me
Share 49ersWebzone