LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

Next week is our season!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by Go49erss:
Originally posted by abowers1984:
Originally posted by CMBieschke:
Just our luck there will be no QB's in the draft.

Just our luck??? Andrew Luck...

Luck is not coming out as he publicly stated. We are stuck with Locker, Ponder, or Mallet. Locker= Cutler which I would be perfectly fine with.

From watching all three play, trading for a veteran sounds a lot better. But I would choose Mallet, if I had to pick from the three. He reminds me of Flacco. Locker is like Quinn with more speed. Ponder just sucks.

Mallet is a major boom/bust prospect. He could be another Alex Smith. Ponder= Chad Pennington but with a better arm. Locker has the gunslinger mentality sort of like Brett Farve. At least with Locker, he would take chances down the field.
Screw next week, this was the nail in the coffin. I hate to say it because I love the 49ers but this is flat out pathetic.
the season is no way near over, but next game is huge... at this point we are only one game back from my off season prediction (kc game), we NEED to win next sunday and after today performance I feel we will win it...

go niners
[ Edited by servegmo on Oct 3, 2010 at 3:53 PM ]
Originally posted by filthyrich49er:
Today was a heart breaker to say the least. I think my bp still up. There was some good and bad things that happened today. On the bright side we are in a weak division and if somehow we can upset the Eagles next week I see us going into the bye at 4-4. Then the 3 games after the bye are very winnerable games. Call me optimistic but I'm not giving up on this season yet. I've been a Niner fan for 22 years and I've never seen us give games away like this before. I just feel in my heart our guys will figure it out and that light will come on. We may even have t make a qb change

after watching the way we shot ourselves against seattle, it was looking like 0-4 (i posted that before we played saints), but i also felt that we could go 4-4 into the bye.

i'm with you on the optimistic side of things. i also thought the schedule was soft in the 2nd half of the season, but now i'm not so sure... rams look good at home and i'm not sure we could beat cardinals in arizona. i was hoping to go 6 of 8... we'll see.

I feel we still can. sing needs to right the ship!
[ Edited by seeking6th on Oct 3, 2010 at 3:56 PM ]
this team isn't winning more than 4 games
[ Edited by teeohh on Oct 3, 2010 at 3:57 PM ]
"Turn out the lights the party's over...."-Don Meredith
Unfortunately, our season isn't over for another 12 games, and we have to play because those are the rules. We should cherish our undefeated pre-season.
Unless teams run the ball against us every play for the rest of the season, we're done. We can't stop the pass. This "bend but don't break" crap that I keep hearing needs to stop. Our pass D is a joke. Our coaching is a joke. Our guys making dumb mistakes, that they shouldn't even be making in high school, is a joke. I was screaming at the tv "protect the ball protect the ball" and I was not at all shocked Nate gave it up.
Paging Mr Luck, Paging Mr. Gruden, paging Mr. Harbaugh...you're needed in San Francisco. Clean up on isle 4949!

We were spoiled when we were younger by greatness, domination, WINNING.

16 Superbowl-less years....almost a decade of playoff-less years...Sad.
I think we all have a right to feel however we want to so far this season. We've played lousy, uninspired, and just plain dumb. But in my heart I feel at some point talent has to prevail. I almost had a heart attack when I saw Nate fumble. I knew that deflated our defense. But I feel with all our turmoil it has to get better. The football gods keep telling me that
what season?

Numberwise we are still very much alive. I cant give up with only 2 games behind in the division.
Originally posted by BasharCali49:
Screw next week, this was the nail in the coffin. I hate to say it because I love the 49ers but this is flat out pathetic.[/quote

Why? We are two games back? Teams come back from that almost Every single year. we are only in week 4. Todays game was fun for the most part until Nate decided to leave his brain on the sideline!
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I still think we can finish the season 10-6 and win the west.

"I have a dream..."

Whem you haven't won a game EVERY week is your season!
  • ZRF80
Got to bench Smith. I dont think Carr is much better, but he's gotta be better than the 7 points Smith gave us today, or the 6 he gave us last week.

This s**t is hard to swallow.....we've got to give ourselves a chance, and with Smith in as starter, we arent doing it.
harbaugh n luck for hc and qb in 11 im starting the movement
Share 49ersWebzone