There are 221 users in the forums

Next week is our season!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by abowers1984:
Originally posted by CMBieschke:
Just our luck there will be no QB's in the draft.

Just our luck??? Andrew Luck...

Luck is not coming out as he publicly stated. We are stuck with Locker, Ponder, or Mallet. Locker= Cutler which I would be perfectly fine with.
Pin this thread. Cause its every week.
I still think we can finish the season 10-6 and win the west.
Originally posted by skynet907:
Originally posted by Tigerlaw:
If this Vick injury is serious we have a shot at winning

1-4 with IMPROVEMENT by our team actually gives us a chance.

We will need the rest of the division to falter though b/c we are in a hole right now.

Vick injury what are you talkin about?

He just got hurt in the Washington game Kolb is in for him
We have a sorry as schedule and are by far the most talented team in a sorry division. But we're 0-4 and got handled by the Seahawks and Chiefs...until we win and show we can do ANYTHING on offense this looks to be another f**ked up year for Niner fans everywhere. Man this has been an unbelievably horrible year so far.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

i like drugs, too.
Ic
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by filthyrich49er:
Today was a heart breaker to say the least. I think my bp still up. There was some good and bad things that happened today. On the bright side we are in a weak division and if somehow we can upset the Eagles next week I see us going into the bye at 4-4. Then the 3 games after the bye are very winnerable games. Call me optimistic but I'm not giving up on this season yet. I've been a Niner fan for 22 years and I've never seen us give games away like this before. I just feel in my heart our guys will figure it out and that light will come on. We may even have t make a qb change

where have you been for the past 8 years?

I've been a loyal fan! 03-09 are over! Different seasons present different challenges. Afyer 4 weeks lasy season everyone on this forum thought we were going to the SB. Don't do that bra. Just keep watching and remember this post
Our season was today and our season is DONE.

I suppose the bit about today that pisses me off so much is that we were (once again) out coached, (once again) unprepared and (once again) unprofessional. Outside of that, I do believe we still could have won this game if not for Alex Smith. Our defense feels an innate need to score TD's because they have no faith in the offense. Alex directly cost us 9 points. The thing that is so frustrating is that we knew SMith sucked LAST season. We HAD a winner in Hill. He may not of been flashy or polished, but all he did was win. Going into the off season, Vick could have been had for next to nothing and Smith may have still had SOME trade value. The decision to hire Singletary was rash and short sighted. Had we done it correctly, he should have been given the role on an interim basis and at the end of the season, he could go into the pool along with everybody else.

We could have been going into the 2010 season with Coach Gruden, Vick or McNabb and a legitimate shot at winning a lot of games and going deep into the playoffs. Instead, we are (God it hurts to say this) 0-4 with a washed up BUST at quarterback and a coach that is completely out of his depth. We will be lucky to win 3-4 games this season. I do believe that we will be selecting in the top 3.
[ Edited by CainanUK on Oct 3, 2010 at 1:59 PM ]

That's what you call wishful thinking.
Originally posted by HessianDud:

i like drugs, too.

my bad double post
[ Edited by ninerfan4life on Oct 3, 2010 at 2:01 PM ]

i like drugs, too.

our schedule coming up is very easy the only teams i see us losing to are the packers and chargers but even the chargers game is a very winnable game.
Originally posted by ramanz16:
We have a sorry as schedule and are by far the most talented team in a sorry division. But we're 0-4 and got handled by the Seahawks and Chiefs...until we win and show we can do ANYTHING on offense this looks to be another f**ked up year for Niner fans everywhere. Man this has been an unbelievably horrible year so far.

Agree

i like drugs, too.

our schedule coming up is very easy the only teams i see us losing to are the packers and chargers but even the chargers game is a very winnable game.

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Season over. Next stop 2011 draft pick.

i like drugs, too.

so...you think that THIS team, with all the drama surrounding it, the obvious lack of confidence, that is consistently being outcoached and outplayed, that either gets blown out or gives games away with mental errors, with a QB throwing 2 picks a game, an inconsistent Oline, an overrated defense, a coach who is increasingly out of his depth, a rookie offensive coordinator, a poor road team that has sacrificed a home game this season--you think THIS team is going to go 10-2 the rest of the year?

10-2? this team?

I hope you're right, but I don't think you are.
Share 49ersWebzone