LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 278 users in the forums

Who do you blame for the Atlanta loss?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Byisgod:
Guys....we all wanted Alex to succeed! ITS YEAR 6! His time is CLEARLY up. Anyone who doesn't think so is completely out of their mind. He shows flashes but he is not CONSISTENT! Locker/Luck/Vick/Kolb/Anyone 2011.

That said, the blame goes as follows:

The Yorks (for being cheap, piece of s**t owners)
Sing
Alex
Nate
Manusky
Yorks
Alex
Alex
Alex
nate
Alex and Munusky
Originally posted by dirtysouthniner:
Alex.

Originally posted by NattoNiner:
For the last time, it's all Singletary. And he will be fired today. You numbskulls still don't get it.

lol, you're an idiot. Singletary was hardly at fault. Point the blame at a QB that can't throw even an accurate pass 5 yards. Or the intentional grounding after he was already sacked.

Clements played well today save his fumble on the INT. The game should have never come down to the last drive. Had Alex been able to get the ball to our receivers, this game would have been over in the 3rd.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Alex should be number one on every list.

Alex couldn't even get us one damn FG attempt through 45 minutes.
NATE CLEMENTS
Alex alex alex alex..sucks!..can't make ANY plays....Nate is a G he always makes plays for us..but this one play wasn't cool
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Envy:
Originally posted by Hollywood:
Originally posted by Envy:
In order

Singletary
Smith
Manusky
Clements

Would love to know how this is Singletary's fault. Lets talk about Smith's inability to throw an accurate pass 5 yards.

"Alex (Smith) is our quarterback" - Mike Singletary

LOL ok so Carr is the answer or Troy smith lol WRONG! good one though you almost had me believe you there
Anyone who blames Nate Clements for this loss is CLUELESS.

All Nate did was make a TREMENDOUS INT and was trying to make a play.

That bum Alex on the other hand has to go.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by Hollywood:
Originally posted by NattoNiner:
For the last time, it's all Singletary. And he will be fired today. You numbskulls still don't get it.

lol, you're an idiot. Singletary was hardly at fault. Point the blame at a QB that can't throw even an accurate pass 5 yards. Or the intentional grounding after he was already sacked.

Clements played well today save his fumble on the INT. The game should have never come down to the last drive. Had Alex been able to get the ball to our receivers, this game would have been over in the 3rd.

My question to you is who decided to give this team to ALex in the first place? That's where this stems from. Singletary has made the improper decisions that have led us to this point. We could've signed McNabb, or someone to compete with Alex but we didn't even attempt that. This problem stems from the off-season and bad coaching decisions. It's not Alex fault he's in at QB, it's Singletary's fault for trusting him to lead this team in the first place. That's what coaches do.
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by sspiker:
Our secondary. While its tempting to put it all on Nate Clements, who could have won the game if he had stayed down, the Falcons took it from their endzone into FG territory TWICE in the final two minutes. Just as the Saints did before them. There's no reason to trust our defense to hold onto less than a 3-point lead with anytime left on the clock.

This I completely agree with

Agree!!! OLB's constantly being asked to cover 20 yards down the field and we were STILL getting schooled down the middle of the field esp. on 3rd and longs and esp. the last TWO drives by the Falcons. And Brown on White the entire drive? Brutal. Pooooor coaching! Manusky never learns (see Vikings last year, Saints this year and now Atlanta). Manusky may cost Singletary his job faster then any one player on this team.

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Lol. This aint even a question. Cant blame clements. He had a good game. If it weren't for alex's s**tty playing, we'd never be in the position to lose by 2.

I've been blaming Smith also, but lets get real here, some one else would have f**ked up and we still would have lost. Remember Gore's fumble in Seattle. What about Walker's fumble against the Saints.

Agreed, but who is constantly at blame, game in, game out?

Alex, but it's never just him. Man, we suck.
Hey, agpilot. Do you fly an Air Tractor? Awesome planes.
We need to boot the Yorks and they need to take their pet dog Sing with them. This team is in shambles until change is made from the top down.

You all fairy tale believers keep sticking to your bulls**t and believe what you want. I am a true fan, and you are nothing put year to year funding.
Originally posted by BigBug415:
Anyone who blames Nate Clements for this loss is CLUELESS.

All Nate did was make a TREMENDOUS INT and was trying to make a play.

That bum Alex on the other hand has to go.
  • ACUK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by Byisgod:
Guys....we all wanted Alex to succeed! ITS YEAR 6! His time is CLEARLY up. Anyone who doesn't think so is completely out of their mind. He shows flashes but he is not CONSISTENT! Locker/Luck/Vick/Kolb/Anyone 2011.

That said, the blame goes as follows:

The Yorks (for being cheap, piece of s**t owners)
Sing
Alex
Nate
Manusky

Question is, is what do we do though? Go with Carr or T. Smith who are as unproven as Alex? Right now it would seem that Alex is our best choice since he knows this offense better. I think throwing one of our back-ups in may set us back even more. We are in a bind.

I agree, I think Alex is our best option at the moment, I do not want Carr playing and T. Smith has not been around long enough yet.
Share 49ersWebzone