LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 279 users in the forums

Who do you blame for the Atlanta loss?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Smith and Singletard. Oh yeah, did I say Smith?
i blame negative fans that have no faith in the team. why not go root for something you believe in.

aside from that. it's clear that if you point to one event, it would have been Nate's turnover that cost us the game.

let's be real and logical here. if Nate doesn't fumble, we win the game.

Maybe we can all blame Bill Walsh for dying if you really want to reach.
Originally posted by rlott42:
i blame negative fans that have no faith in the team. why not go root for something you believe in.

aside from that. it's clear that if you point to one event, it would have been Nate's turnover that cost us the game.

let's be real and logical here. if Nate doesn't fumble, we win the game.

Maybe we can all blame Bill Walsh for dying if you really want to reach.

thank you. all nate had to do is get down..and the W was ours plus a game behind the division.
Originally posted by Nes49:
Originally posted by SVcabron1980:
Who cares!? Bottom line is the 9ers and 0-4.

THIS IS A TEAM LOSS!

Right on! One play doesn't win or lose a game just like one player doesn't either. Win and lose as a team. Blame Alex, Nate, Sing, my dog...bottom line, the team's record is 0-4.
  • kdogg
  • Veteran
Matt Bryant?
Alex Smith can't succeed when all of his receivers are bunched together and running across the field instead of down the field.
Smith. Why isn't this a poll?

LB
Originally posted by leebert81:
Smith. Why isn't this a poll?

LB

because, this is ninertalk. there is no common sense.
You do know that our Defense practically shut down one of, if not, the hottest QB in the league and an offense that was on a role in their house. Ryan was averaging a QB rating above 100 this year.
The Niners played yesterday?

Originally posted by Joecool:
You do know that our Defense practically shut down one of, if not, the hottest QB in the league and an offense that was on a role in their house. Ryan was averaging a QB rating above 100 this year.

except when it counted!

On that note, I blame the coaching staff, Alex Smith and Nate Clements.
This was a tough loss no doubt, but I think to blame one or two people for a loss and an 0-4 start is crazy

Alex Smith played like crap

Nate Clements shoud have been smarter

The Defense played well at times, but for the 2nd time this season they let a team drive the field and kick a game winning field goal. Even after Clements fumbled the ball, they shouldve stopped the Falcons from driving the field again, they let Ryan off the hook with a couple 3rd and long completions. When the game is on the line, this defense CAN NOT get it done, it's happened twice in 4 weeks now. Top NFL Defenses do not let that happen.

So im not blaming the defense for the loss, this was a team loss, but everyone defending the defense needs to look at the facts. If they could have come up with a stop in the final minute of the game we would be 2-2.
[ Edited by eamjr10 on Oct 4, 2010 at 4:55 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone