There are 110 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

REBUILD.

I'm s**tty at typing lol i know let the hazing start.

OK I know the offense is the worst in the league. At this moment are Defense is 1 higher at 31st. Time to talk about rebuilding AGAIN! This time it should be easier then 7 years ago. We have young core guys to build around this time, rather then a bunch of old guys.

So let's talk about making this an elite Defense. De, Nt, OLB, CB. CB.

Now yes i put cb twice, Nate's old. i trust know one but spencer. Justin smith is old lets face it maybe 2 years max at his high level of play maybe 1 if we can't get anyone to help give him a passrush.

Franklin is old, I like Francois but im not sold yet.

Manny stays, Parlys out. He can't cover the edge and is over rated in the passrush and coverage. Lawson willis and bowman rounds out the lb core. Give me a guy like d ware and lawson will beat the 1 on 1 every time.

Easy now that were top 5 again on d. lets talk about the o.

Oline is young. possible center/ rg, but besides Baas BAD snap he might be the man, Rachael looks good one play and total crap the next hopefully he can become more consistent at one or the other.

Tightend is fixed for the next decade with davis.

Wr. Until crabtree works at becoming a number 1 wr were screwed. I like mogan and the depth behind him is nicer then we've had in 10 years, but still this team is missing a number 1 wr that is a game changer like moss.

Rb. gore has a few years left we can get good use out of. Dixon has showed he was under rated but he may not be the future like barlow thought he was just yet. Adding a back like cj spiller or bush would make both gore and dixon better.

QB. One min alex makes unbelievable throw for a completion the next it's a unbelievable Int. Are there truly any great qb's coming out this year, because im not passing on a matty ice or flacco for this nice chump any more.

SO for those who don't read. QB, Rb/Speed Back, Wr, De, Dt, Cb, Cb, Kicker Longsnapper are boy isn't getting younger.
[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Oct 1, 2010 at 11:38 PM ]
Who the hell is Francis?
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Who the hell is Francis?

haha Ricky Jean Francois i missed the Ooooooo.
Most likely you are being sarcastic.. but in case you are not, context clues man. He just mentioned that Franklin is getting old as our nose tackle and hes not sold yet on "Francis" Ricky Jean plays nt.

Here's my analysis on him. He has explosion and is a good pass rusher as an interior linemen, but I don't know how well he holds up against the run and if he can take on blockers and free up our linebackers like franklin showed last year.
You don't have enough patience. The ownership and senior management promised a 7 years rebuild. They didn't promise quick results...
I especially like the part about the 2 Cornerbacks. This secondary MUST get a makeover. Some serious and legitimate speed would be nice.
You can add, bring in a "system" - not a bloody coach. Bring back the WCO which is QB-friendly. You need a safe system to build the type of team we all want to see. In the WCO we were regularly top of the league in offense, including close to the top in rushing every year.

Bring back the WCO.
Originally posted by egoonda:
You can add, bring in a "system" - not a bloody coach. Bring back the WCO which is QB-friendly. You need a safe system to build the type of team we all want to see. In the WCO we were regularly top of the league in offense, including close to the top in rushing every year.

Bring back the WCO.

No way! We don't make hires like that.

~ Defensive minded coaches only need apply.
~ No HC experience required.
~ Ability to develop QB's is way overrated.
~ Must be very budget friendly.

These are the requirements.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Oct 2, 2010 at 12:04 AM ]
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Bring back the WCO.

Do you happen to have a link or place where I can apply? Thanks in advance
We just finished rebuilding. It took us 8 muthaf**kin years! Let's make a few personnel changes, kick Smith to the curb, and we'll improve.
i think we just need a coaching staff we need a person who can scheme and scout opponents
You don't have enough patience. The ownership and senior management promised a 7 years rebuild. They didn't promise quick results...

from 02 to 10 lol 8 years rebuild still not so good. I didn't read the fine print I guess. This is a 2 decade rebuild. I'll tell my 2 year old to keep an eye out.
I like the Steelers or Patriots mentality....F*** rebuilding, bring in the best guys for the job regardless of their age. Then bring in/draft the younger ones to groom/back up.

Oh wait, this organization sucks. Good drafts? I think I am asking for a bit too much.

Bring back the WCO.

I have a much better idea. The Niners should host a nation wide Madden Tournement. The winner will get to coach the Niners for the rest of the season....