There are 83 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Good news even though we suck!

Our game next week against Philadelphia will not be subject to flexible scheduling because that doesn't begin until week 11!

Hip hip hoooray!
That is good news.
Yet non of my friends want to spend $114 on a ticket to go to the game with me to watch an 0-4 team

Please save us MJ.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Our game next week against Philadelphia will not be subject to flexible scheduling because that doesn't begin until week 11!

Hip hip hoooray!

What is "flexible scheduling"?
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:

Hip hip hoooray!

NBC can pick the most attractive match up and switch out of who was schedule if they want.
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Yet non of my friends want to spend $114 on a ticket to go to the game with me to watch an 0-4 team

Please save us MJ.

It sucks that this is going to be my first home game and I already paid the $120 for each ticket and there are 10 of us!

I WANT A REFUND!!!!

Hip hip hoooray!

The NFL can swap primetime and regular games, putting a better matchup in primetime.
yayy the entire country can watch Vick run circles around our pathetic excuse for a team!

at least i have the eagles entire offense on my fft

Hip hip hoooray!

NBC can pick the most attractive match up and switch out of who was schedule if they want.

So our game may actually start @ 1pm?
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Hip hip hoooray!

No that doesn't take into affect until week 11
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Hip hip hoooray!

And what is "flexible scheduling"?
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Hip hip hoooray!

gotcha

Please save us MJ.

It sucks that this is going to be my first home game and I already paid the $120 for each ticket and there are 10 of us!

I WANT A REFUND!!!!

You guys think thats bad i payed $210 for 35 yard line seats

Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home