LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 146 users in the forums

Coach Sing on the radio

Shop Find 49ers gear online
"we Will use our playmakers and be creative going forward" Coach Sing, just now on murph and mac ..I dont know about u, but thats music to my ears
Iron Mike is really trying to rally the troops, lovingly belting his own rendition of
"Hero" and "I believe I can Fly" on the radio.
Originally posted by Born_Niner:
"we Will use our playmakers and be creative going forward" Coach Sing, just now on murph and mac ..I dont know about u, but thats music to my ears

Such crap. Why weren't they going to do this going into the season? Did they go into the season saying "we aren't going to be creative and not use our playmakers?" This means nothing without a real coach and OC.
  • pd24
  • Veteran
So, basically he just said his vision or style doesn't work. He is saying he has no idea about offense and is doing whatever people tell him or what is written or said on espn. He is scrambling to keep a job, and it isn't going to work.
He is trying to save his job so at this point he is willing to try anything, hopefully this works.

The bottom line is our division is crappy so the season is not lost yet

Same old song. (But with a different meaning since you've been gone...)
  • pd24
  • Veteran
No other coach in the NFL would change his philosophy on the fly in week 3 of the season.
  • Veteran
He was much more talkative today!
Originally posted by MBniner:

Such crap. Why weren't they going to do this going into the season? Did they go into the season saying "we aren't going to be creative and not use our playmakers?" This means nothing without a real coach and OC.

He made this "bed".......now let him lay in it..........

No, I think they went into the season thinking teams were just going to lay down while we impose our will.. Also, too much reading of our on press clippings
Originally posted by pd24:
So, basically he just said his vision or style doesn't work. He is saying he has no idea about offense and is doing whatever people tell him or what is written or said on espn. He is scrambling to keep a job, and it isn't going to work.

Im sure your right... I still hope the team turn it around regardless
What else can he say? Another smashmouth speech? Even Sing knows that act is over and he will ride whatever coat tails he can, if there are any.

He wants to coach and to succeed and be the hero. And as soon as he thinks he can, he will go back to smashmouth.... it is his only real interest.

No, I think they went into the season thinking teams were just going to lay down while we impose our will.. Also, too much reading of our on press clippings

That's ridiculous. Why would they in their right mind think that, and if they did, they should all be canned. Immediately.
  • Silky
  • Veteran
man I love sing but again, he sounds stupid. We weren't planning on using them before?
Share 49ersWebzone