LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 206 users in the forums

Who gets benched?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Sing says it's execution and not philosophy. If that's the case then players must be held accountable. If today is any indicator, it seems that, at least for now, the niners are serious about making demonstrable change, that would have to include who gets to start.

So the question is who gets benched and who gets the start? Beyond the obvious qb position, what other positions need to be addressed.

To me the most glaring one is Rachal and possibly Davis (RT)(bring Sims back for the short-term), followed by both safety positions. Someone else to consider is Haralson, who has provided little pass rush and seems susceptible to the screen pass.
Originally posted by truekingcarlos:
Sing says it's execution and not philosophy. If that's the case then players must be held accountable. If today is any indicator, it seems that, at least for now, the niners are serious about making demonstrable change, that would have to include who gets to start.

So the question is who gets benched and who gets the start? Beyond the obvious qb position, what other positions need to be addressed.

To me the most glaring one is Rachal and possibly Davis (RT)(bring Sims back for the short-term), followed by both safety positions. Someone else to consider is Haralson, who has provided little pass rush and seems susceptible to the screen pass.

Have you tried to block anyone while getting your junk grabbed? (so to speak)
Chilo and hopefully Alex...

I say keep Davis. He is a rookie. What did people expect? He has played decently for a rookie imo. Sims is horrific on the right side. Let's use this season to groom Davis.
Originally posted by D_Niner:

I'm all for benching Chilo and Haralson.
Originally posted by drake49er:

Yup. A drunk fat chick who was hitting on me at the bar.
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
who I think will get benched is different than who I think SHOULD get benched.

I think we will see the following:

Rachel out, Snyder in
Crabtree out, Zeigler in
Norris less utilized, Westbrook more utilized
Haralson less utilized, Brooks more utilized

RACHAL for sure...against the Saints our OL was stout..then Rachal comes in...ALSO Anthony DAVIS is starting to remind me of KWAME HARRIS.

I hate drafting babies...especially in the first round. DAVIS is freakin 20 YEARS OLD. He tried to punch someone in the kidneys yesterday

Yup. A drunk fat chick who was hitting on me at the bar.

How did that work out for you? did you stop her for eating your food?
Originally posted by CrankDatCrabtree:

RACHAL for sure...against the Saints our OL was stout..then Rachal comes in...ALSO Anthony DAVIS is starting to remind me of KWAME HARRIS.

I hate drafting babies...especially in the first round. DAVIS is freakin 20 YEARS OLD. He tried to punch someone in the kidneys yesterday

that guy was grabbing his dick

Originally posted by D_Niner:

I'm all for benching Chilo and Haralson.
Wish davis was on the active roster :-( We sit A.Smith for whom? David Carr??!!! LMAO. I'd rather see what Troy Smith can do.
Crabtree needs to be benched. Sorry but if you are involved in 4 out of 5 interceptions, that says enough.
Originally posted by jreff22:

I think most people would punch another dude in the kidneys or in the face if some guy started grabbing their junk. Well...unless they like that kind of stuff.
Originally posted by jreff22:

I think most people would punch another dude in the kidneys or in the face if some guy started grabbing their junk. Well...unless they like that kind of stuff.

Leg said to go back and watch the game, apparently that guy was playing dirty all game and Davis just broke.
Share 49ersWebzone