There are 93 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Legit coaching staff

• pd24
  • Veteran
It's time to bring in Gruden and let the man coach the team. KC had a legit coaching staff and they made Sing and Raye look like retards. Im down with Gruden getting rid on Mnuskey and going back to the 4-3 that he likes. Our D isn't as good as people claim, we havent had a 10 sack guy since Carter in 2002.
Originally posted by pd24:
It's time to bring in Gruden and let the man coach the team. KC had a legit coaching staff and they made Sing and Raye look like retards. Im down with Gruden getting rid on Mnuskey and going back to the 4-3 that he likes. Our D isn't as good as people claim, we havent had a 10 sack guy since Carter in 2002.

I like Gruden to. He's fiery.v He freakin pumps me up with his little ESPN specials. He did turn the raiders around. He did do good in Tampa, but butted heads with management at the end. i think he got a bad rap there.
I'd jizz in my pocket if we brought in Gruden. Not getting my hopes up though.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
I'd jizz in my pocket if we brought in Gruden. Not getting my hopes up though.

Me too...
The lock is coming be prepared.....

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=146158
You know what struck me about KC's staff? Both of their coordinators had head coaching experience. Notice how even Nolan is suddenly a better D-coordinater than he was before he was our HC? I think guys who have worn the HC's headset, make good coordinators. I wonder who Harbaugh will hire next season?
before this gets locked i'll repost this here....

don't mean to bust the bubble of those pining for the return of the WCO and Gruden but we don't have the proper offensive line to run the WCO effectively.
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by boast:

don't mean to bust the bubble of those pining for the return of the WCO and Gruden but we don't have the proper offensive line to run the WCO effectively.

Andy Reid runs it with the Eagles and they have a huge O line.
Originally posted by boast:

Our line isn't that good anyway. So what if we have to rebuild again. If it's done properly, that wouldn't be such a bad thing.

Iupati looks like he might be able to move for a big guy, Staley looks like he can too. Heitman could probably play center or guard in a WCO. So that just leaves Rachal and Davis as the wrong pieces of the puzzle. And I wouldn't shed any tears over Chilo leaving.
I would support this hire 100%
Harbaugh's name keeps getting thrown around. He seems like an interesting candidate. Any relation to the Baltimore coach?
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sdninerfan:
Harbaugh's name keeps getting thrown around. He seems like an interesting candidate. Any relation to the Baltimore coach?

lol... Serious? If you are, they are brothers.
Originally posted by pd24:
Originally posted by sdninerfan:

lol... Serious? If you are, they are brothers.

I know. I thought I had heard that before, but couldn't remember. I don't follow the Ravens, obviously, and I don't follow Stanford much either.

The only thing I remember about Jim Harbaugh is that he was an ultra-religious somewhat successful QB.
I agree.. bring back gruden
bring back the 4-3.

Harlson and lawson would be monster 4-3 ends.