There are 97 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Plans for a protest outside 49ers headquarters

Let's get one planned. We are all fed up with the direction of this team, starting with Jimmy Raye's very predictable offense. I believe that we as fans need to voice our opinion to the 49ers front office, and this may be the only way we can truly do that. We will no longer accept mediocrity! We can talk on these message boards all we want, but the only REAL way to get our message across to the 49ers front office is to show up in Santa Clara. Who's with me!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?

........(Cricket sounds)
Has that ever happened before? It might work it you called a bunch of media outlets and let them know what you were doing... oh ya and you'd need like 50-100 people to attend
Sweet, I'll be there. Just send me a plane ticket.
Originally posted by Dino:
Sweet, I'll be there. Just send me a plane ticket.
just mail them dog s**t
Can we just do an online petition. I know there is a site where you could create an online petition and people just sign up. Does anyone know what I am talking about.
Originally posted by nothing03:
Can we just do an online petition. I know there is a site where you could create an online petition and people just sign up. Does anyone know what I am talking about.

yeah its called facebook
Wear yellow in protest! A yellow movement! 10,000 fans in yellow.
I'd rather spend my time protesting outside of Candlestick. Let's all plan to get together at the regular WZ tailgate party spot in 2 Sundays, and we shall show how upset we are by drinking large amounts of alcohol.

Who's with me?
Originally posted by Maui9er:

Might I suggest brown? More appropriate if what I saw against the Chiefs is an accurate representation of this team.
If it could be well-organized, this could at least have some affect. The signs would need to be done well, though. The last thing we need is a bunch of "Alex SUX" and "9rs Want champunships!!!" signs.
Originally posted by nothing03:

yes ive posted like 3 times about petition for Eddie back or for new anything this is pathetic already. Just dnt know how or what website to do it on.
  • J49er
  • Veteran
I'm with this...let's do it!
Originally posted by bigtony2tone:
If it could be well-organized, this could at least have some affect. The signs would need to be done well, though. The last thing we need is a bunch of "Alex SUX" and "9rs Want champunships!!!" signs.

whats wrong with those? speak the truth!
Originally posted by Maui9er:

No offense, but how do you plan to inform (10,000) ticket holders that they have to wear yellow (why yellow again?) to the next home game? The closest thing you have to making that one happen is Facebook, but I don't know how to get a message across to the fans on it or else I would have started a petition to have the majority of the coaching staff (maybe leave Solari and Manusky) fired and have the WCO instituted back where it belongs ("Bring the WCO Back to SF" or something like that).