torn ACL out 7 weeks.

Who? Morgan?

~Ceadder

you dont tear a f**king acl and be out for 7 wks, he'll be out all yr
Originally posted by Oregon49erfan:
Originally posted by sicninerfan:
We look like the detroit lions.

Worse....

We shouldn't take St. Louis for granted either...we are officially the worse team in the NFL.
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
torn ACL out 7 weeks.

Who? Morgan?

~Ceadder

Real?
Originally posted by AZ9er:
Originally posted by Thorhawk:

I am convinced this is the worst coaching staff in the NFL

Wait 2nd worse, the Raiders are worse than ours

Sorry, but not right now. At least Cable has the balls to sit Al's chosen replacement for someone who can actually make plays. Gradkowski is playing like Jeff Garcia lite and making things happen. At this point, I would take him over Alex in a heartbeat.
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
torn ACL out 7 weeks.

Who? Morgan?

~Ceadder

Real?

Alex just said on channel 410 Josh will be ok.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Originally posted by AZ9er:

Wait 2nd worse, the Raiders are worse than ours

Sorry, but not right now. At least Cable has the balls to sit Al's chosen replacement for someone who can actually make plays. Gradkowski is playing like Jeff Garcia lite and making things happen. At this point, I would take him over Alex in a heartbeat.

We should trade him for Kolb...
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Dolfan:
Some of you fools think the fault lies with Singletary??!! HAH I'm a Dolphins fan and know that Mike is one of the best Head coaches in the NFL!! Shut up already. ITS FREAKIN JIMMY RAYE WHO IS RUINING THIS TEAM!! Not Singletary!! Jimmy Raye's playbook SUCKS! Alex Smith should be allowed to call every play!

I heard that. Raye is a joke. Although the D looked like it was lost out there, too.

Our D got man-handled out there and the play calling is pathetic. Special teams are non-existent.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
torn ACL out 7 weeks.

Who? Morgan?

~Ceadder

Any ligament damage could not be confirmed this early. You need an MRI to be sure.

Torn ACL == season ending.

Torn MCL, depending on degree == out up to 2 months.

Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
torn ACL out 7 weeks.

Who? Morgan?

~Ceadder

Real?

Alex just said on channel 410 Josh will be ok.

it aint funny.

-9fA
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Of course.

But hey those last two passes to Gore and Morgan gave Alex another 55 yards or so in stats. Now maybe he will pass for 4000 yard

It's about the oline doing there job. Frank just out ran them on the screen lol. JOSH your not the guy who's not trying, crabtree is.

If that is trying then Start Ziggy and leave Tree on the bench.

~Ceadder

My thoughts exactly!
Ziggy has earn the right to be on the field on more plays even starting over under performer DivaTree.
Originally posted by boriken_9er:

Can't argue with that.
  • Mex49
We don't use him anyway
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SF4EVA:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Raye needs to be the QB Coach and our QB Coach needs to be elevated to OC. At the end of the Season Raye needs to announce his retirement and we need to look for a better Coordinator.

If these moves are not made this week then we are in for a really shatty season.

And before some Tool starts bashing Alex, dude was getting his ass kicked on EVERY down.

Anyone see that review Fox showed at one point where their RE slugged Staley in the Kidney? I mean straight up clench fisted jacking.

~Ceadder

Yeah, can't really blame anybody on the field, and I also don't buy into this whole "they need to execute" crap, cause you can't execute when the playcalling is trash!

When the play-calling continues to stink the players stop buying into it and the momentum goes into the toilet!

How do you not know that its not the execution of that play. I saw too many passes thrown to the check down(Gore). Alex needs to throw the dam ball and quit check down. That aint the play call but the execution.

To where should Alex have thrown the ball.

The checkdown is there for when your Line is allowing Defenders into the Backfield. Please point out ONE instance where Alex threw to the checkdown where NOBODY was there? And please show me where the Open Receiver was.

Cause I saw the WHOLE game(Unfortunately ) and everytime Alex went to his checkdown he was running for his life.

EVERYTIME he threw the ball out of bounds he was running for his life.

EVERYTIME he made a completion he got hit.

But I forgot, you're a Super Bowl winning QB and you know better than I do. So show me where he had open receivers. And consistently.

Only Ziggy was getting consistently open but by time Smith could go to him on most of those looks, the D was right there closing the gap on the window and slamming it shut.

But yeah let's all pile on Smith and not confront the issues. Replacing the QB just sounds like the right thing to do. Right?

~Ceadder

There were points in the game where his receivers were One on One and he checked it down. You rarely get Wide Open Receivers...you have to take shots at single coverage and place the ball accurately enough to give your guy a shot for the reception. Alex doesn't take these shots...either because of arm strength, accuracy issues or a lack of balls he just doesn't. Hence we get an entire game of checkdowns. And it wasn't just this game it's been his entire career.
Share 49ersWebzone