There are 90 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Morgan hurt on meaningless last play

Originally posted by sicninerfan:
We look like the detroit lions.

Nah, Detroit would whoop our ass
I'd have a hard time believing all players are behind this head coach by now.
Originally posted by cNiner:
Originally posted by sicninerfan:
We look like the detroit lions.

HAY NOW , THEY PLAY BETTER D THAN US , DID YOU WATCH THEIR GAME TODAY !

My bad we look like the longhorns from Texas
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:
just the cherry on top of a day full of great decisions.
Raye needs to be the QB Coach and our QB Coach needs to be elevated to OC. At the end of the Season Raye needs to announce his retirement and we need to look for a better Coordinator.

If these moves are not made this week then we are in for a really shatty season.

And before some Tool starts bashing Alex, dude was getting his ass kicked on EVERY down.

Anyone see that review Fox showed at one point where their RE slugged Staley in the Kidney? I mean straight up clench fisted jacking.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Of course.

But hey those last two passes to Gore and Morgan gave Alex another 55 yards or so in stats. Now maybe he will pass for 4000 yard

It's about the oline doing there job. Frank just out ran them on the screen lol. JOSH your not the guy who's not trying, crabtree is.

dude I was joking.
Of course.

But hey those last two passes to Gore and Morgan gave Alex another 55 yards or so in stats. Now maybe he will pass for 4000 yard

It's about the oline doing there job. Frank just out ran them on the screen lol. JOSH your not the guy who's not trying, crabtree is.

If that is trying then Start Ziggy and leave Tree on the bench.

~Ceadder
[ Edited by Ceadderman on Sep 26, 2010 at 1:17 PM ]
Originally posted by norcal49er864:
Did anyone see how bad it was? I turned the game off at that point. f**k I hope he's not out for too long... God dammit Sing...

I shall it, nothing on the inside runs to the sideline of the endzone catchs it and took a shot, he was standing and slowly walking alex seemed pissed off and upset like he wish he could take it back and gotten sacked.
Some of you fools think the fault lies with Singletary??!! HAH I'm a Dolphins fan and know that Mike is one of the best Head coaches in the NFL!! Shut up already. ITS FREAKIN JIMMY RAYE WHO IS RUINING THIS TEAM!! Not Singletary!! Jimmy Raye's playbook SUCKS! Alex Smith should be allowed to call every play!
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Raye needs to be the QB Coach and our QB Coach needs to be elevated to OC. At the end of the Season Raye needs to announce his retirement and we need to look for a better Coordinator.

If these moves are not made this week then we are in for a really shatty season.

And before some Tool starts bashing Alex, dude was getting his ass kicked on EVERY down.

Anyone see that review Fox showed at one point where their RE slugged Staley in the Kidney? I mean straight up clench fisted jacking.

~Ceadder

You brought up alex so here goes...does he have the creativity, the ability to actually lead an offense in the NFL. I mean his Recievers's can't be blanketed that well by this KC team to force him to check down on almost every pass attempt. The guy needs to grow some balls and take some shots...ah but he never will. We are a talented team led by a poor QB. QB play determines who wins in this league and right now we don't have one.
Of course.

If that is trying then Start Ziggy and leave Tree on the bench.

~Ceadder

AGREED!
  • ptw1
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Thorhawk:

I am convinced this is the worst coaching staff in the NFL

You're right. And, it's not even close. The only on the entire staff I believe actually do a good job is the QB and DL coach. That's it. As much as people associated with the game try to say otherwise, football, as is sports in general, is a simple game. That's the secret all the great once like BW knew.
On offense, you want to run when they're expecting the pass, you pass when they're expecting the run. You have to threaten the whole field. If your line cant play smash mouth, you zone block. When the team is packing the middle, you spread the field.
On defense, your only goal is to take the teams best player and/or play away from them. This pass game, the chief's entire offense was based on runs off takes and screens. Not once, did the niners adjust their defense.
It sure is stupid and they had Gore out there also when they could have given Dixon or even westbrook more snaps.

~Ceadder

Yeah, can't really blame anybody on the field, and I also don't buy into this whole "they need to execute" crap, cause you can't execute when the playcalling is trash!

When the play-calling continues to stink the players stop buying into it and the momentum goes into the toilet!
Originally posted by Thorhawk:

I am convinced this is the worst coaching staff in the NFL

Finally, something we agree on.