There are 87 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Why do all teams get better and Niners stay the same?

Originally posted by amir_tn80:
Because all other teams aren't owned by the York family.
The Yorks need to stop hiring Defensive HC's or HC that is just a glorified cheerleader. Hire an offensive HC and let him run his offense. Not the offense of some relic OC.
Originally posted by drake49er:
The Yorks need to stop hiring Defensive HC's or HC that is just a glorified cheerleader. Hire an offensive HC and let him run his offense. Not the offense of some relic OC.

Good luck with that...
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by drake49er:

Good luck with that...

I already know that is probably not going to happen...lol

This is painful to watch so I have to keep some hope alive.
This is a systemic problem. I't won't be fixed until there is a committment
hire a head coach, like john gruden, who has creativity, knows how
to coach up players!!
If you havent noticed this is a pass first, score fast and often league.
The 9ers don't even look like they can compete. Certainly arent
going to sneak up on you.

Its back to the drawing board. 3-13 or 4-12 might be enough to make some
front office moves!!!
God Speed...
if we never got better then how did we throw down with the Saints
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
if we never got better then how did we throw down with the Saints

i know what you mean but then again, the niners treated that game like it was game 7 of the world series, they threw everything they had into that game. They played today like you'de expect too for a team that lost the game they put everything into.
THIS JUST IN:
49ers Football team diagnosed with BPD (Bipolar Disorder) evidenced by their manic play week to week year after year. York family to purchase pharmaceutical company that manufactures lithium tablets. Team to begin lithium consumption soon in hopes they will be ready for the Brocos in London in 3 weeks.
Soft and terrible front office, always making the safe and economical choice. Afraid to go after someone already established that will come in and clean house and tear this s**t down.
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Soft and terrible front office, always making the safe and economical choice. Afraid to go after someone already established that will come in and clean house and tear this s**t down.
Alexi Smith
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Alexi Smith

he's russian?
  • B650
  • Veteran
I'm convinced York would ruin anything he touched. You give him the New York Yankees and he'll find a way to run the franchise into the ground. The pinstripes will be gone and he'll have them move to New Jersey. Complete idiots.
Because the Yorks won't get us a competent coach which trickles down to not getting a competent QB.