LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 313 users in the forums

Why do all teams get better and Niners stay the same?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The Niners have sucked for the past 8 years and never seem to improve while other teams turn it around in a year or two. Look at the chiefs even the lions are looking good. I cant take this s**t anymore when will we be good again! God help us please!
Yep, this totally needed its own thread.
God is punishing you for living in San Fransisco.
cause we still have jimmy raye

granted alex hasnt played too well

but playcalling has literally been god awful
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
The Niners have sucked for the past 8 years and never seem to improve while other teams turn it around in a year or two. Look at the chiefs even the lions are looking good. I cant take this s**t anymore when will we be good again! God help us please!

UMMMMM, YOU F^%$EN ASKED THE QUESTION OF ALL QUESTIONS RIGHT THERE? ONLY TRYING TO DISCOVER THE ORIGIN OF MAN IS A BIGGER MYSTERY!
it starts at top.

TERRIBLE OWNERS.
TERRIBLE COACHES.
TERRIBLE QUARTERBACK.
TERRIBLE OLINE
Originally posted by JaaDogg49:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

UMMMMM, YOU F^%$EN ASKED THE QUESTION OF ALL QUESTIONS RIGHT THERE? ONLY TRYING TO DISCOVER THE ORIGIN OF MAN IS A BIGGER MYSTERY!

what came first, the chicken or the egg?
Every week I see s**t that makes me say "This s**t only happens to us"
WHEN THERE ARE ALL TYPES OF YOUNG TALENTED OFFENSIVE MINDED COACHES HOW DO YOU PULL A FOSSIL LIKE JIMMY RAYE OUT OF YOUR ASS?
Its not all teams. Just most. You have your Detroit, Washington, Arizona (who's couple of good years were more the exception) Seattle, Cleveland.

The root cause is usually from the top. Ownership, Management, Coaching.

Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
cause we still have jimmy raye

granted alex hasnt played too well

but playcalling has literally been god awful

Dude we have sucked before JR. Alex is the common denominator in all of this. f**k the guy is shelled shocked and cant move the ball with no confidence.
someone should tell singleterry that you win football games through actions and not faith, his giant wood crucifix isn't getting us many points.
Because the niners hire players turned coaches that the niner of old punished and beat up!

This is Singletary's ultimate payback, for one of the losers from the Chicago bears.
Wrong system, wrong personal, terrible drafting strategies, horrible quarterback, over rawted defense, clueless coaches, and of course un responsive ownership.
Wow do you blame Alex?

All he is doing is handing off and throwing screen passes like JR and Sing tell him.

Even if we had Payton Manning or Brady we would be handing the ball off all day long.

How does JR get this level? Who did he blow to get where he is? It's clear that he has no clue at all on how to run an NFL offense.
Share 49ersWebzone