There are 222 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Why do all teams get better and Niners stay the same?

cuz we have clueless muthaf*cka'z running this team
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
cuz we have clueless muthaf*cka'z running this team
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
The Niners have sucked for the past 8 years and never seem to improve while other teams turn it around in a year or two. Look at the chiefs even the lions are looking good. I cant take this s**t anymore when will we be good again! God help us please!

the answer: Alex Smith
because our ownership will not get rid of singletary and the coacing staff...the coaching staff cannot make adjustments at any point of the game....we get out coached every game....
Originally posted by fresnost49er:
because our ownership will not get rid of singletary and the coacing staff...the coaching staff cannot make adjustments at any point of the game....we get out coached every game....
There's only one constant, s**tty QB play.

Coaches live and die with their QBs, especially if they stick with them for too long.

Went from Jeff Garcia to Tim Rattay to Alex Smith (Tim Rattay, Ken Dorsey, Cody Pickett) to Alex Smith (Trent Dilfer, Shaun Hill, Chris Weinke) to Shaun Hill & JTO back to Alex Smith.
Originally posted by richierich:
There's only one constant, s**tty QB play.

Coaches live and die with their QBs, especially if they stick with them for too long.

Went from Jeff Garcia to Tim Rattay to Alex Smith (Tim Rattay, Ken Dorsey, Cody Pickett) to Alex Smith (Trent Dilfer, Shaun Hill, Chris Weinke) to Shaun Hill & JTO back to Alex Smith.

If Alex was playing for another team, he wouldnt be playing right now...
notice how we haven't completed a single seam route to VD this year?

that's coaching adjustments by our opponents right there
Because all other teams aren't owned by the York family.
The media catch phrase for our team is 'self-inflicted wounds' which is bulls**t. we suck, and the team we have played are playing better football. it's cowardly to not give other teams credit for where it is due.
Watch the Ravens play, then watch the 49ers play.

Ravens talk the talk then play with all f**king HEART
49ers go down 7 and we lose all desire, no heart.
The 49ers are like a stripclub! They keep you excited for a few hours but in the end you leave drunk, pissed off and disappointed!!!!!
Originally posted by niner1680:
The 49ers are like a stripclub! They keep you excited for a few hours but in the end you leave drunk, pissed off and disappointed!!!!!

nice 1st post
If I'm Jed York: Ring! Ring! Ring! "I'd like to speak with Jim Harbaugh please".
It all starts at the top...

When we fired Nolan...Sing got the shot to coach but there really wasn't a significant regime change. It seemed that Sing like what Nolan was doing and just continued the same path.

Numerous people said this last time and I will say it again. Blow up this franchise and start new. Only bright spots that I see with the staff is Solari and possibly Balke. Those really are the only 2 individuals that I would like to see stay but honestly...it's up to the next coach. I'm on board with hiring a proven veteran Coach but then I' also interested in seeing how Harbaugh from Stanford would do.

As for Alex Smith, leave it to the next coach to decide. He is probably as good as gone. As of right now, I don't believe we have a better option. Maybe the other Smith once he learns the playbook but Carr is not the answer. We really just need to bring in Luck. Which at this pace...I hope he comes out this year b/c we will be in position to draft him.