There are 58 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

"Takeo Spikes - inconsistent - he's old - frequently injured"

i dont have a problem with him, but i wouldnt mind seeing bowman in there either
i like when he does that lil diddy after a good tackle
Hes been a very good player for us, he is a good prescense in the locker room BUT NaVorro Bowman is going to be a special player for us, against the Saints he made a couple of Willish type of plays, i hope he starts but either way he is going to play a lot this year with or without injuries.
Well its not like its the same Takeo Spikes from the years when he was on the Bills... His career has obviously BEEN on the decline we should expect as much
what the hell? spikes has been pretty good against the run for us. he has lost a step and isn't an impact player, but they're painting him to be an injury prone loser dragging our D down, which is incorrect.
its not spikes job to get to the ball carrier
Originally posted by global_nomad:

We can all sense it. Crabtree might be the new Lloyd.
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:

Originally posted by Slash49:

Originally posted by GORE-ILLA:

If Porter doesn't stand up right away after falling down, Crabtree take that to the house easily.
Yet he still makes plays?

Can people please STOP making these BULLSHAT threads?

Blog about it if you feel it's an issue. Quit filling NT with asinine BS. PLEASE!

~Ceadder
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by GORE-ILLA:

If Porter doesn't stand up right away after falling down, Crabtree take that to the house easily.

LOL Loooks how he leaves the DB out of his shoes when he cuts on the route lol. great route running and damn the hands are insane always catches with hands and ever ruins his stride crabs will be very special one day.
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Yet he still makes plays?

Can people please STOP making these BULLSHAT threads?

Blog about it if you feel it's an issue. Quit filling NT with asinine BS. PLEASE!

~Ceadder

Read the thread, I didn't write this s**t. This is a blog, in fact, I even state how it confuses me people can get a job doing this. My point is the fact the guy doesn't understand that Spikes job is to take up blockers so Willis can make the plays. So maybe instead of being mister forum police in every thread about you read them and then do your vigilante work... Thank you Captain Forumz.

We can all sense it. Smith might be the new Rattay.

Fixed
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

That one always makes me laugh!