LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 191 users in the forums

"Takeo Spikes - inconsistent - he's old - frequently injured"

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This is a dumb thread. TKO is GOOD!
  • dugo
  • Veteran
Takeo is a big part of this team period..his leadership and experience is valuable to this team.
this "writer" obviously never ever watches the niners play. he saw the monday night game when takeo got hurt and the proceeded to write some crap.
Originally posted by Chief:
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Yet he still makes plays?

Can people please STOP making these BULLSHAT threads?

Blog about it if you feel it's an issue. Quit filling NT with asinine BS. PLEASE!

~Ceadder

Read the thread, I didn't write this s**t. This is a blog, in fact, I even state how it confuses me people can get a job doing this. My point is the fact the guy doesn't understand that Spikes job is to take up blockers so Willis can make the plays. So maybe instead of being mister forum police in every thread about you read them and then do your vigilante work... Thank you Captain Forumz.

My bad Chief, but with all the crap being started in NT can you blame me for just reading the title and nothing else?

I agree with you if this is what you are saying. It's asinine for people to bish about everything under the Sun. Least of all TKO. That guy is generally on the field in every game. Just cause his name ain't being called as much as when he was in Cinci and Buffalo people gotta hate.

Anyway, if this was the aim of the thread my apologies. Was not trying to be "forum cop" or anything. Just making my annoyance known. Peace.

~Ceadder
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Chief:

Blog about it if you feel it's an issue. Quit filling NT with asinine BS. PLEASE!

~Ceadder

Read the thread, I didn't write this s**t. This is a blog, in fact, I even state how it confuses me people can get a job doing this. My point is the fact the guy doesn't understand that Spikes job is to take up blockers so Willis can make the plays. So maybe instead of being mister forum police in every thread about you read them and then do your vigilante work... Thank you Captain Forumz.

My bad Chief, but with all the crap being started in NT can you blame me for just reading the title and nothing else?

I agree with you if this is what you are saying. It's asinine for people to bish about everything under the Sun. Least of all TKO. That guy is generally on the field in every game. Just cause his name ain't being called as much as when he was in Cinci and Buffalo people gotta hate.

Anyway, if this was the aim of the thread my apologies. Was not trying to be "forum cop" or anything. Just making my annoyance known. Peace.

~Ceadder

I agree, and I am poking fun, not being upset about it. No apology needed, someone has to kick the trolls.
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Great GIF! One of my all-time favorite movies lol.

"You had two pairs of gloves, this ENTIRE time?"

"Yeah...It's the Rockies"

"Samsonite... I was way off."
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
This is a dumb thread. TKO is GOOD!

Agreed.... The author clearly doesn't watch this guy play often.

Lock this b***h up!

Originally posted by zeppfan1:

HAHAH!

"We got no food, no jobs... our PETS' HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!"
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:
Out of curiosity, who else "get(s) to the ball carrier as quickly as Willis?"

LOL

Are you kidding me? TKO is in the trenches doing a lot of the dirty work so Willis can shine. He is a valuable asset to the linebacking core.
Originally posted by zeppfan1:

"So we go someplace where we know someone who can plug us into the social pipeline...."

"Mock ya ing ya BIRD ya ya ya"

HAHAH!

"We got no food, no jobs... our PETS' HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!"

~Ceadder
He's a good player. Injuries are part of the game. The NFL is rough.
  • evil
  • Veteran
3 pages of people who do not understand what the point is that is being by the author. You all went and s**t on what the author is saying failing to realize what this is truly about. This is knocking on Takeo in terms of fantasy football value for IDP leagues (Individual Defensive Players). I.E. leagues where you choose actual individual players not just a defense/special teams.

Wow.
Share 49ersWebzone