LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 267 users in the forums

Post Game Analysis (vs. Kansas City Chiefs)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
You know what? THAT'S FOOTBALL. Tough.

Oh wait, we don't have any of that.
alex smith MVP, Mike sing coach of the year, jimmy raye OC of the year.
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Waugh, it's football, not ballet, we should sack up and play tough.

THAT'S NOT THE POINT, it's the fact that after all the s**t they did they came out clean on the other side, while we were targeted all day by those chumps.
BS excuses...We deserved to get raped out there today...
I feel bad for anyone that has actually spent their hard earned money on Season tickets. Get ready for blackouts... cuz this team doesn't deserve to sell out another game this season. FIRE SING! FIRE RAYE! Start fixing this mess TODAY!
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Alex wasn't the weak spot but he wasnt the strong spot. So he along with the coaches need to go.

Lamba, I like that you're level-headed but this is such a BS argument. A good QB rises above the circumstances and finds ways to make plays. He has the most direct control over the game.

Alex Smith is a huge part of the problem. Our HC/OC/QB are not suited to be in the NFL. Period.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Waugh, it's football, not ballet, we should sack up and play tough.
Its funny...listening to the radio, tv announcers, and other pundits...they all seem to agree that the problem is organization/coaching related.

It's easy to blame players...and most of them deserve their share of the blame...but its one thing when your players DONT succeed if they are put in a position to succeed vs players sucking because sh*t rolls down hill from the coaching staff.
Manusky must also be fired if he can't fix the screen pass issues. It has been a problem since last year and he still hasn't fixed it, pathetic!
I watched this game till the end im die hard fan,hoping alex would show something he is to inconsistent that long pass play at the end that was all gore just dont no wut is uppp

if u watch the game today we already lost on the chiefs first touchdown drive/ and yes im a very very frustrated fan
sounds like loser talk to me
how bout all the kc blocking before the ball thrown screen plays.. oh well thou.
So I left the bar with like 6 min left. How did we score?
Share 49ersWebzone