LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

Post Game Analysis (vs. Kansas City Chiefs)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Wasted trip.....should have just mailed it in from Santa Clara... Oh, wait.....THEY DID!!!!!

It is incredible to me how the Niners seemingly learned NO lessons from the Seattle game. In some respects, this game was even worse, if that is possible. When one does something exactly the same way and expects a different result, there is a word for that.....INSANITY!!.....or at the very least STUPIDITY!!

What really bothers me about this game is that the team had no fire, no heart, no pride, no self-respect, no poise, no creativity, no imagination, and finally, no results. As I said, a wasted trip.

One last thing.... If a game like this had happened during Eddie D's reign, he would have fired somebody already!! Winning starts at the top....with very high expectations. Come on Jed. Step up. What are you going to do?
just reading this s**t gets me pissed off i wanted to win so bad today ive bin pissed off all day yeah we need changes just dont no wut would help we got the talent but yeah off cord gots to go sorry dont care how much experience he has alex is good but sometimes not all the time he is inconsistent i supportd him all this time but theres times where he just looks lost dont know wut to do..well sh*t we still got chance win r division go NINERZZ
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by wailers15:
BENCH CHILO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BENCH OUR DB'S!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah Spencewr made 1 great play to his 6 horrid

Fire Nowin!

Oh wait, we already did that.
curoius, why do the niners need speed receivers? why not have 6 TE's all blocking so smith can pass to the RB under 5 yards?
Onside, flea flickers, reverses, 4th down switcharoos.....

After all of that crap , our special teams and team in general lost it.

Spencers pick, etc. We were struggling, but only behind by a touchdown.

It wasn't until that phaggoty flea flicker reverse pass that this team lost the game.
After that play, this team just gave up.

Laboys poor tackling , A.Dixons' kidney shots, and Rachals holding didn't help momentum either.

That is all.
Yeah but we get fooled too easy. Bottom line is we were outcoached. The chiefs wouldn't have ran so many ridiculous plays like that if they respected Sing. If they thought we would've been able to figure that out they wouldn't have ran it. They figured we would be easily tricked. That's why they ran the onside kick. Their players were calling out our plays before we ran them.
I think the differences in timing and down/distance of the flea flicker that we ran, versus the one that Kansas City ran was probably the easiest way to tell that we have one of the worst coaching staffs in football.

You do not run a flea flicker on 3rd and 3 on the opponent's 33. You just don't do it. You run that play on 2nd and short on your own 33, or 1st down surprising the defense. Plus you only have one guy that runs a route into triple coverage, and another one who just stands around by the first down marker not trying to get open? what the f**k? That was pretty much the farthest we got all game, and we did a flea flicker on 3rd and 3... Why? Not a single player on the Chiefs team was confused by that call, it was pointless.

Then to put more napalm on the burn, Kansas City runs a flea flicker with their QB lined up as a WR. He ends up with the ball, and has a wide open receiver for the touchdown. It's ridiculous how bad this coaching staff is. f**k.
Originally posted by Method:
I think the differences in timing and down/distance of the flea flicker that we ran, versus the one that Kansas City ran was probably the easiest way to tell that we have one of the worst coaching staffs in football.

You do not run a flea flicker on 3rd and 3 on the opponent's 33. You just don't do it. You run that play on 2nd and short on your own 33, or 1st down surprising the defense. Plus you only have one guy that runs a route into triple coverage, and another one who just stands around by the first down marker not trying to get open? what the f**k? That was pretty much the farthest we got all game, and we did a flea flicker on 3rd and 3... Why? Not a single player on the Chiefs team was confused by that call, it was pointless.

Then to put more napalm on the burn, Kansas City runs a flea flicker with their QB lined up as a WR. He ends up with the ball, and has a wide open receiver for the touchdown. It's ridiculous how bad this coaching staff is. f**k.

And by the time our QB got the ball, the receiver was already going to run out of the endzone if it were thrown.
Originally posted by Joecool:

And by the time our QB got the ball, the receiver was already going to run out of the endzone if it were thrown.

The one f**king time we could have used a short 3 yard pass, they do a f**king flea flicker. f**king hell. I hate this team right now.
Originally posted by Joecool:

Another bad week for me.

It is bad. And I tell you what it starts at the top and trickles down. Sing, Raye and crew are terrible folks. I have been on Smith's side for a few years now, but now I am officially off. He is a back-up at best. The rookie o-line looked bad. We lack explosive plays. Michael Crabtree is a drama queen. Our secondary is super slow. We will be 0-5 for sure. We are not disciplined at all and Sing and Raye are at the root of the problem.
I went to the game today and can't believe how loud that stadium is. It was so loud, my right ear is still hurting and the game ended over 8 and a half hours ago. The reason we lose there every time we play at Arrowhead is that you can't hear a thing or get into any kind of rhythm. And without us being able to run the ball and quiet the crowd, they just got louder as the game went on. That stadium was 3 times as loud as any stadium I have ever been to. Crazy!!

Our defense really needs to learn how to defend against screen passes. Our offense needs to learn to use the middle of the field. Get the TE's behind the linebackers to soften them up against the run.

We are off to a bad start and we don't ever play well in Arrowhead!! Plus this was a letdown game cuz of what happened last Mon night. A win next week at Atl and we still will win the West. A loss and we are pretty much done. Our running game has to get on track. When that happens, our season will turn around.
Longest 8 hour drive ever. So pissed. Our OC and DC suck. We get dominated by a screen pass for the 2nd week in a row. Dixon and Westbrook, once again, nowhere to be seen. Alex Smith, still too scared to throw more than 5 yards down field. Singletary a moron for having Gore in late in the game and not adjusting despite the offense not moving the ball, or the defense getting beat by the same plays over and over. Replace the OC, DC, HC, Alex Smith, Chilo Rachel, Michael Lewis, Dashon Goldson, Clements, Spencer and Crabtree. Get some freaking speed on both sides of the ball. Pathetic!
Originally posted by Paintrain:
I went to the game today and can't believe how loud that stadium is. It was so loud, my right ear is still hurting and the game ended over 8 and a half hours ago. The reason we lose there every time we play at Arrowhead is that you can't hear a thing or get into any kind of rhythm. And without us being able to run the ball and quiet the crowd, they just got louder as the game went on. That stadium was 3 times as loud as any stadium I have ever been to. Crazy!!

Our defense really needs to learn how to defend against screen passes. Our offense needs to learn to use the middle of the field. Get the TE's behind the linebackers to soften them up against the run.

We are off to a bad start and we don't ever play well in Arrowhead!! Plus this was a letdown game cuz of what happened last Mon night. A win next week at Atl and we still will win the West. A loss and we are pretty much done. Our running game has to get on track. When that happens, our season will turn around.

Atlanta is another loud stadium with crazy fans so we will probably see the same crap as today. However, noise should not be such a big problem, these guys are professionals, they better learn to deal with it.
We need to put a quicker/more athletic defense out there. Seriously, we got gashed around the edges by the chiefs running game and down field our DBs got burnt. We need to replace Mike Lewis with Reggie Smith and we need to get Adams more time or something. We need to get a lot quicker. We need a quicker OLB opposite Manny too. What are your suggestions to play better d?
Share 49ersWebzone