LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 231 users in the forums

Post Game Analysis (vs. Kansas City Chiefs)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by teeohh:
alex did check down a lot today it seemed like

Just today? Checkdown to gore, throw in the flats to Norris, 5 yd pass to Delanie Walker...it's what he's best at.
We got thrashed. Back next week with more of the same. Bye.
Originally posted by Oregon49erfan:
Is this the real reason Balmer quit and Coffee retired? I'm embarrassed as a fan. I can't imagine how some of the players feel.

I don't know how the players can have any faith in the coaches after this.
Originally posted by Jabuke:
Originally posted by Oregon49erfan:
Is this the real reason Balmer quit and Coffee retired? I'm embarrassed as a fan. I can't imagine how some of the players feel.

I don't know how the players can have any faith in the coaches after this.

Balmer is looking decent in the Seahawks game right now.
Originally posted by Jabuke:
alex did check down a lot today it seemed like

Just today? Checkdown to gore, throw in the flats to Norris, 5 yd pass to Delanie Walker...it's what he's best at.

I agree. But for what it's worth, Lynch was saying guys were just not getting open down field. That said, there were times he should have chucked it.
"Todd Halley showed little respect for Singletary today" the host is saying his over-aggressiveness points to the fact that Singletary isn't respected as a coach. And that he wouldn't have made some of the calls he did (put punt team on field then go for it, onside kick) against a coach he respects

what do you guys think? that's what the host on knbr just said
Dang I like that question. "If you can pull Joe Montana or Steve Young, you can't pull Alex Smith to see what you have?"
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Dang I like that question. "If you can pull Joe Montana or Steve Young, you can't pull Alex Smith to see what you have?"

Agreed, that was a great question.
"Todd Halley showed little respect for Singletary today" the host is saying his over-aggressiveness points to the fact that Singletary isn't respected as a coach. And that he wouldn't have made some of the calls he did (put punt team on field then go for it, onside kick) against a coach he respects

pretty much. plus they have charlie weiss and romeo crennel as their coordinators.
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by thojess:
Originally posted by 49ermark:
Sine you won't let me say it my own f**king thread, I'll put my f**king analysis in here.

I have had it with this football team. I’m embarrassed, again, to be a fan of this worthless collection of football players and coaches. I became a fan of this team damn near 25 years ago as a child. I have followed this team with baited breath week after week ever since.

The 49ers used to combine intelligence, fortitude and great coaching to achieve the kind of results that any fan would envy. Not any more. I am sick of being watching a team that consistently gets out coached at every level. I am sick of watching a bunch of over-paid, unimaginative cave men consistently prove that they are more stupid than the other teams in the league. Faith based, tough guy bulls**t is all Singletary brings to this table. He doesn’t do anything XOXOX related. His coaching staff is consistently unprepared for the opposition. His ra ra speeches are f**king worthless, and “ask madden” would probably come up with better gameplans. FIRE HIM NOW!

Up until now, I’ve supported Alex Smith like I was his family member or something. BUT NO MORE. I have never seen him get in any bodies face… EVER. The playcalling is so disgusting, yet I don’t see Alex b***hing at anybody on the sidelines. Crabtree should have had his DIVA b***h ass chewed out today for causing another INT but do you see Alex letting him know? f**k no. Alex typically looks like “oh well that didn’t work… whats new.’ He has no fire. No guts. He is a wet f**king noodle and not a leader of men.

I am done with this football team. I’m not wasting another afternoon watching this worthless group of pea-brained pussssssies. Not at least until this entire coaching staff is out on their asses.

you'll come back.

Hopefully he doesn't

Well I certainly will now, just to piss you off. Taiking you anger out on us... you should be ashamed of yourself. We've suffered enough already today. We don't need you inciting us like this.

Not trying to incite at all. I'm simply saying it as it is.

These emotions need to come out dude. Why try to hold back the flood gates by yourself? My rant made me feel a little bit better. Why do you feel you have to stop these emotions from pouring out? We are all struggling to come to terms with another disappointing season... one after another after another. Changes need to be made. The niner nation must speak out!

I agree 100%, Sing is trash.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Sine you won't let me say it my own f**king thread, I'll put my f**king analysis in here.

I have had it with this football team. I’m embarrassed, again, to be a fan of this worthless collection of football players and coaches. I became a fan of this team damn near 25 years ago as a child. I have followed this team with baited breath week after week ever since.

The 49ers used to combine intelligence, fortitude and great coaching to achieve the kind of results that any fan would envy. Not any more. I am sick of being watching a team that consistently gets out coached at every level. I am sick of watching a bunch of over-paid, unimaginative cave men consistently prove that they are more stupid than the other teams in the league. Faith based, tough guy bulls**t is all Singletary brings to this table. He doesn’t do anything XOXOX related. His coaching staff is consistently unprepared for the opposition. His ra ra speeches are f**king worthless, and “ask madden” would probably come up with better gameplans. FIRE HIM NOW!

Up until now, I’ve supported Alex Smith like I was his family member or something. BUT NO MORE. I have never seen him get in any bodies face… EVER. The playcalling is so disgusting, yet I don’t see Alex b***hing at anybody on the sidelines. Crabtree should have had his DIVA b***h ass chewed out today for causing another INT but do you see Alex letting him know? f**k no. Alex typically looks like “oh well that didn’t work… whats new.’ He has no fire. No guts. He is a wet f**king noodle and not a leader of men.

I am done with this football team. I’m not wasting another afternoon watching this worthless group of pea-brained pussssssies. Not at least until this entire coaching staff is out on their asses.

you'll come back.

Hopefully he doesn't

Well I certainly will now, just to piss you off. Taiking you anger out on us... you should be ashamed of yourself. We've suffered enough already today. We don't need you inciting us like this.

Not trying to incite at all. I'm simply saying it as it is.

These emotions need to come out dude. Why try to hold back the flood gates by yourself? My rant made me feel a little bit better. Why do you feel you have to stop these emotions from pouring out? We are all struggling to come to terms with another disappointing season... one after another after another. Changes need to be made. The niner nation must speak out!

That doesn't make sense to me. "You play to win the game". You do everything you can to win. You may not have respect for the opposing team in terms of talent, but every coach sure as hell has respect for every other coach in the league.
I have to take so much crap today. Singletary has me over the edge, all he does is embarrass us. Nothing to show for it though. At least that idiot Ryan gets Ws

you'll come back.

Hopefully he doesn't

hopefully you dont, everything he said IS TRUE. i bet half the people that love the niners and have been watching them for years agree with him. this is really getting pathetic. this year hurts more than the rest
Share 49ersWebzone