There are 208 users in the forums

Lets take a vote. San Francisco Vs. Kansas City. W or L?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Lets take a vote. San Francisco Vs. Kansas City. W or L?

Originally posted by zillabeast:

Kansas City 44

San Francisco 3

History shows that pretty much all the Nolan/Singletary teams completely lose their minds after a "moral victory" like this one. Kansas City is going to play the 49ers like it's the f**king Super Bowl and not a single one of our guys will ever realize what hit them.

IDK If you back at your history book we beat St Louis 35-0 after that "moral victory" against Minnesota.

Defensively KC struggles to stop the run. Offensively KC is one dimensial and stuffing the run is our speciality. Unless we have another turnover fest we should win this game pretty easily.
Originally posted by tjd808185:

Kansas City 44

San Francisco 3

History shows that pretty much all the Nolan/Singletary teams completely lose their minds after a "moral victory" like this one. Kansas City is going to play the 49ers like it's the f**king Super Bowl and not a single one of our guys will ever realize what hit them.

IDK If you back at your history book we beat St Louis 35-0 after that "moral victory" against Minnesota.

Defensively KC struggles to stop the run. Offensively KC is one dimensial and stuffing the run is our speciality. Unless we have another turnover fest we should win this game pretty easily.

You know NFC West home games don't count. The 49ers could have slept in that day, showed up in the 4th quarter and still pummeled the Lambs
"WE WILL NOT TRY TO STOP MATT CASSELL AND THOMAS JONES AND DEXTER MCCLUSTER AND 'OVER' DWAYNE BOWE AND CHRIS CHAMBERS... WE WILL STOP MATT CASSELL AND THOMAS JONES AND DEXTER MCCLUSTER AND 'OVER' DWAYNE BOWE AND CHRIS CHAMBERS"

"WE WILL NOT TRY TO MOVE THE BALL AGAINST THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS... WE WILL MOVE THE BALL AGAINST THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS... AND WE WILL SCORE"

I love Mike Singletary's ability to attach himself emotionally! LMAO!
Originally posted by tjd808185:

Kansas City 44

San Francisco 3

You know NFC West home games don't count. The 49ers could have slept in that day, showed up in the 4th quarter and still pummeled the Lambs

Oh I agree but I don't think KC is that much better than St Louis. They caught San Diego in bad weather and it played to their style.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
KC is always a tough place to win - but I think we pull out a close one.
a very tuff game for us on the road at a LOUD Arrowhead Stadium... with this coaching staff I see alot of miscues and penalties for our OL.

I just dont' see us winning there.

Chiefs 33
49ers 13
Originally posted by SoCal9ers:
a very tuff game for us on the road at a LOUD Arrowhead Stadium... with this coaching staff I see alot of miscues and penalties for our OL.

I just dont' see us winning there.

Chiefs 33
49ers 13

Considering were 2 weeks removed from Sea I'm sure the O Line (especially the rookies) remember what went wrong and what they have to do to fix it.
if we lose this game i hope we start all over with the coaching staff, unless we win double digit games and beat a good team on the road like the packers. so in more likely hood i want a cleaning of the coaching staff if we lose this game, there is no f**king reason to come out unprepared and slow when we have our backs against the wall against a team thats not better than us. i dont care if we play them in damn arrowhead, this is a must win

Kansas City 44

San Francisco 3

Umm, we beat the Rams 35-0 after the Minnesota game last year. It was the Atlanta game after that in which we got plowed.
they better win this game or the coaches leash would be really short.

FKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!! KC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It all comes down to execution.

Even though the score wont tell it, we absolutely dominated all but the last few minutes of the first half against the Seahawks. We just couldn't quite execute down in the redzone. If we were able to finish off our drives it could have very well been 21-0 or at the very least 17-0. That would've made it a completely different game: the crowd would have been taken out of it & the Seahawks would've been the one's having to try to play catchup which means we could've just pinned our ears back and gone after Hasselbeck instead of it being the other way around.

And we all know about Monday Night how we dominated the Saints but just couldn't execute.

Our offense has proven it can move the ball pretty well, but we can't quite translate that into points because we can't execute well enough in the redzone. If we can continue to make strides in that area I don't see it being close. But this is a huge if, so I think we will have a fight on our hands and let the Chiefs stay around for longer than they deserve.
Originally posted by ghostrider:

Kansas City 44

San Francisco 3

Umm, we beat the Rams 35-0 after the Minnesota game last year. It was the Atlanta game after that in which we got plowed.

The team would be very lucky to be 4 - 4 going to the bye week.
PLEASE win
Originally posted by juycho:

Kansas City 44

San Francisco 3

History shows that pretty much all the Nolan/Singletary teams completely lose their minds after a "moral victories" like this one. Kansas City is going to play the 49ers like it's the f**king Super Bowl and not a single one of our guys will ever realize what hit them.

Hey its not like I WANT the 49ers to lose. That s**t takes five years off my life every weekend. I'm just calling it the way I see it. If the 2010 49ers want to make a REAL statement about who they are this season, then this is a game that they must win.

Mentally, I'm just not sure they're there yet....or if they will ever be....under a coaching staff that has Mike Nolan's "legacy" written all over it. If they pull this thing out at Arrowhead, consider me VERY impressed.

you dont know much about the niners if ur suggesting our O and D are worse than the browns
Share 49ersWebzone