There are 296 users in the forums

Is Chilo Rachal a bust?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Is Chilo Rachal a bust?

I don't know I'll have to see the film...
Chilo needs to be cut immediately. I find it impossible to believe the offensive linemen on the practice squad couldnt do what Chilo does. In fact, I would argue that they would outperform him for the simple fact that they would be hungrier.

CUT THIS MAN NOW!!!
Yes.
what happened to snyder? i hate chilo.... pancake city my ass. that's probably where he lives on the weekdays
Deactivate Rachal and activate either Person or Kilgore! Neither could do worse than Chilo.
This guy makes Kwame Harris look competent. How the f**k does a Right Guard torpedo our entire offense? How bad do you have to be?!?!?
Originally posted by YungAce:
what happened to snyder? i hate chilo.... pancake city my ass. that's probably where he lives on the weekdays

Pulled a hammy I think.

I posted this in the PS thread early in the season and I'll keep posting it until this waste of roster spot is gone.
  • mike
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
This guy makes Kwame Harris look competent. How the f**k does a Right Guard torpedo our entire offense? How bad do you have to be?!?!?

It didn't help that Davis consistently got manhandled by suggs too. He gets killed by speed rushers because they smack his hands away then his fat ass can't do anything. However, he at least seems to do better when he has a competent guy next to him like snyder.

If snyder misses any time this season we're screwed.
[ Edited by mike on Nov 25, 2011 at 12:01 AM ]
absolutely horrible, I hate the man and wish him harm.

edit: not serious.
[ Edited by laughsatyou on Nov 25, 2011 at 1:56 AM ]

he is really the worst linemen I have ever seen play
Who's worse:

Rachal at OL

or

Pochman when he was our kicker
I'm at the point with Rachal that most were with Alex Smith, I don't care if he ever turns it around and becomes the best player in the universe, just get him off the team.

He is like a sabotuer not a teammate.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Who's worse:

Rachal at OL

or

Pochman when he was our kicker

Kwammi harris and Chilo Rachal are honestly the OL worst draft pics EVER! I HATED JOSE CORTEZ TOO.
I don't no how he played da whole game but dat TD killing penalty was a m.f.'@.
Share 49ersWebzone